WOW Prisco gives grade B on Fins draft ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW Prisco gives grade B on Fins draft !

Steal: Remember the name Tony Bua. This fifth-round linebacker/safety will be a special-teams monster. We love this guy.

:woot:

I think that B is probably where I feel we're at as well. The reason I was irked yesterday is because I want an A+ draft every year. I know it's a lot to ask, but I like to keep my expectations high out of teams I love as much as I love the Dolphins. Prisco's feelings on VC are pretty much exactly mine one day later.

anybody got a link to a pic of this special teams monster we drafted?

I like our draft, we couldn't get an A because of the amount of picks. If we dont trade up we most likely dont get VC. Then if we try to go after some other pics without moving down we dont have enough picks to warrant an A. I believe for most draft analsyses you will see the highest we can possible get is a B.

Speilman is the MAN. We better keep him a long time.

Here he is......

clear.gif

If Prisco couldn't bash the Dolphins draft than tells you something.

Uhhh....no our second round pick was Wade Smith.

Jay Feeley is our second round pick next year.

Well we should all be glad we finally got the young depth we needed on oline. I agree with Kiper too,in that we needed some in fussion of playmakers on defense. Poole could be that in the dime. Dolfanreal69

He graded us a B, Buffalo a C-, which I thought was kind of harsh, New England an A, and the Jets a C. I am shocked he didn't give the nod to th eJets seeing how he is seemingly on their payroll.

Back
Top Bottom