Wow, really? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, really?

lol I seen it when it happened live. The first thing came to my mind was "this is gonna be all over the internet by tomorrow" then I threw up a little in my mouth.

I didn't see it. I saw Dirty wipe his booger on hit teammates jacket though.

When you think about Big Ben's past it's kind of ironic no? :D

He's doing to Ben what the refs did to us :)

Think Ben will file sexual assault charges? LOL

I saw it and thought "great they are going to blow it out of proportion" I mean we probably all have done that at one time or another to a friend just joking around but I bet the media will be all "its not appropriate" blah blah blah...

I saw it and thought "great they are going to blow it out of proportion" I mean we probably all have done that at one time or another to a friend just joking around but I bet the media will be all "its not appropriate" blah blah blah...

Conisdering when people do that they aren't in front of 50-60 thousand people with dozens of cameras on you, I'd say it wasn't the time and place for that..

No. Never humped one of my male friends.

Back
Top Bottom