Wow - Ron Artest wants to "Retire" a King | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow - Ron Artest wants to "Retire" a King

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2931266

"I really want to finish my career in Sacramento because of my relationship with some of the players," Artest said, according to the Post. "I want to finish with Sacramento. I feel attached to Sacramento. I want to be their franchise player."
I like Ron Artest a lot and I always give him the benefit of the doubt when people talk crazy about the guy. I've always said that if he can for once find the right team, the right situation.. maybe he can build a new reputation, for the positive. Probably going back to New York would shape him up quite a bit, or playing for a team in championship contention. I'm just amazed about how many times he's GUARANTEED an opt out in 2008, requested trade, etc. and now in the thick of things he wants to "retire" a King and be their "franchise player" - pretty much comedy, IMO.

O'Well, Knicks fans. So much for that thought. There's always 2010-2011:

62sz7ea-1.jpg

6cq16h0-1.jpg

OK, how you people fall for this PLOY everytime an athlete and his agent plays it amazes me. Seriously people, don't be so naive!

OF COURSE ARTEST IS GOING TO SAY THIS!!!!!!!!! He wants a contract extension from the Kings. HE KNOWS THE KINGS WON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!! So, its his way of making the Kings look like the bad guy here and he is forcing them to move him!!!!!! It allows him to NEVER see a contract year and to get guarnteed money going into this season!!!!! Because either the Kings will give him an extension to keep him long-term. Or they move him and Artest's new team gives him an extension!! Either way ARTEST WINS!!!

OK, how you people fall for this PLOY everytime an athlete and his agent plays it amazes me. Seriously people, don't be so naive!

OF COURSE ARTEST IS GOING TO SAY THIS!!!!!!!!! He wants a contract extension from the Kings. HE KNOWS THE KINGS WON'T GIVE IT TO HIM!!!!!! So, its his way of making the Kings look like the bad guy here and he is forcing them to move him!!!!!! It allows him to NEVER see a contract year and to get guarnteed money going into this season!!!!! Because either the Kings will give him an extension to keep him long-term. Or they move him and Artest's new team gives him an extension!! Either way ARTEST WINS!!!
That's what I was thinking.

who said we were "falling" for it? He also said he was good buddies with Bibby...and we know thats not true.

Use your own advice as far as being naive is concern. Who the hell said we were falling for anything? I am merely laughing at how often Ron Artest changes his tune.

Figgadeals? -.-

KiNG I should ban you for that second pic.

I just threw up a lil in my mouth.
:lol:

Use your own advice as far as being naive is concern. Who the hell said we were falling for anything? I am merely laughing at how often Ron Artest changes his tune.

Figgadeals? -.-

:lol:

First post of the thread that said........."oh well knicks fans. so much for that though. there is always 2010-2011. THAT IS FALLIGN FOR IT!! :rolleyes:

First post of the thread that said........."oh well knicks fans. so much for that though. there is always 2010-2011. THAT IS FALLIGN FOR IT!! :rolleyes:

And if you weren't too naive yourself, you'd see the OBVIOUS sarcasm with that statement.

Notice the photoshop jobs of LeBron and Dwyane Wade in Knicks gear.

1. How the hell would the Knicks afford LeBron?
2. How the hell would the Knicks afford D-Wade?
3. How the hell would the Knicks afford BOTH max players?
4. If I was serious, as a Heat fan, why the HELL would I even offer optimism on behalf of Dwyane Wade's part?

Boy, I tell ya. Contradiction at it's finest. You're the one who is naive, my friend. :rolleyes:

Relax, take a chill pill, have some vodka & OJ, and cooool it out with Nate the Great:

4zdsllx-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom