wow soccer players... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow soccer players...

52CANES

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...flop more than NBA players, what a bunch of *******.... please NFL hurry up...

:spamkill::spamkill::spamkill::spamkill::spamkill::spamkill::spamkill::spamkill::spamkill:

badbeat said:
...flop more than NBA players, what a bunch of *******.... please NFL hurry up...

You know, I played soccer for almost 14 year competitively, and I take offense...not to BADBEAT, but to these actors that are portraying athletes. There is no way I can watch some guy fake even getting touched, just to be carried away on a stretcher, or watch some guy writhe on the ground for minutes after being tripped, on soft grass at 1/2 speed..

It is almost like watching a circus or something...

Comical, but not sport IMO....

TotoreMexico said:

Oh no doubt about "What the most popular sport worldwide is", or how good of shape you have to be in to play soccer. But the limited time I have spent watching the World cup has got to be very embarrasing to real Soccer fans. This isnt soccer they are playing, its "Lets fall down in the penalty area and see how many free kicks we can get" or "Lets get the other team short by falling and getting red cards called". Not the sport I learned to play by a long shot.... Of course I learned in America, where we are lightyears behind the rest of the world at Soccer.:wink:

azfinfanmang said:
Oh no doubt about "What the most popular sport worldwide is", or how good of shape you have to be in to play soccer. But the limited time I have spent watching the World cup has got to be very embarrasing to real Soccer fans. This isnt soccer they are playing, its "Lets fall down in the penalty area and see how many free kicks we can get" or "Lets get the other team short by falling and getting red cards called". Not the sport I learned to play by a long shot.... Of course I learned in America, where we are lightyears behind the rest of the world at Soccer.:wink:

Read the whole thread bro:wink:

lol i guess the forum you can talk about anyting is not really the forum you can talk about anything

badbeat said:
lol i guess the forum you can talk about anyting is not really the forum you can talk about anything

Soccer is other sport, so this belongs to the other sports forum bro

Have you ever played Soccer? Sometimes you just fall over easily because your legs are so exhausted.

WC >>> SuperBowl...

Hey if you dont like the soccer being played dont watch it. Plain and simple.

TotoreMexico said:
Read the whole thread bro:wink:

I read most of it my friend. Doesnt do anything to change what I am seeing on my TV. Perhaps the slow-motion replay isnt any good for the World Cup as it shows how these guys are constantly flopping on the "Pitch".

Perhaps the title of this thread should be
"Wow, World Cup Soccer". as I absolutely dont question Soccer as a whole as being a less than physical sport. I broke my left ankle my High School sophmore year playing soccer (Actually ended up playing on it broken for about 20 minutes) and my right ankle twice more before High School was over for me.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Summer training prior to the regular season, we did 2 a day training. The morning usually consisted of doing nothing less than fartknockers of 30 minutes straight, or running for 60 consecutive minutes... didnt matter how far as long as you were running..... Damn I dont miss those days....

Regardless, this world cup has already been overshadowed by watching these guys Flop. As far as falling because you are tired, that is fine, but dont flail and act like you were shot... for gawds sake... Might as well be watching Professional wrestleing.

TotoreMexico said:
Soccer is other sport, so this belongs to the other sports forum bro

It says ANYTHING lol... not Anything not covered in other forums...

azfinfanmang said:
I read most of it my friend. Doesnt do anything to change what I am seeing on my TV. Perhaps the slow-motion replay isnt any good for the World Cup as it shows how these guys are constantly flopping on the "Pitch".

Perhaps the title of this thread should be
"Wow, World Cup Soccer". as I absolutely dont question Soccer as a whole as being a less than physical sport. I broke my left ankle my High School sophmore year playing soccer (Actually ended up playing on it broken for about 20 minutes) and my right ankle twice more before High School was over for me.

Actually this discussion was in the WC thread but the mods removed it because it was off topic:goof:

Amars said:
Hey if you dont like the soccer being played dont watch it. Plain and simple.

lol i shouldnt watch the World Cup because i dont like the guys flopping around like the NBA? Yeah ok... I won't watch the superbowl either if i dont like one of the players....

Back
Top Bottom