Wow... Steve Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow... Steve Smith

Phinsdude

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I was watching NFL Total Access and they had Brenson Buckner on, and they asked him how Steve Smith was doing, and he said he looks great, he just ran a 40 in 4.31. That's coming off a broken leg. A Broken leg is not as bad as a Torn Ligament, but it just puts two things in perspective here. Athletes will always be athletes, way beyond us normal people. Surgical Technology is improving everyday. When people say David Boston will never be the same player because he tore a ligament, that's harsh to say. The same goes for Will Poole. I heard a comparison to Yatil Green with Will. In this day and age, you don't want any player to suffer an injury of such extent, but what used to be career ending back in the day is now a 6-8 month plus rehab injury, where you can still be the player of old. Don't get down on D-Bos, and don't get down on Will Poole. I am just so sorry we only signed David Boston to a one year deal.

Phinsdude said:
I was watching NFL Total Access and they had Brenson Buckner on, and they asked him how Steve Smith was doing, and he said he looks great, he just ran a 40 in 4.31. That's coming off a broken leg. A Broken leg is not as bad as a Torn Ligament, but it just puts two things in perspective here. Athletes will always be athletes, way beyond us normal people. Surgical Technology is improving everyday. When people say David Boston will never be the same player because he tore a ligament, that's harsh to say. The same goes for Will Poole. I heard a comparison to Yatil Green with Will. In this day and age, you don't want any player to suffer an injury of such extent, but what used to be career ending back in the day is now a 6-8 month plus rehab injury, where you can still be the player of old. Don't get down on D-Bos, and don't get down on Will Poole. I am just so sorry we only signed David Boston to a one year deal.

Assuming Boston is back to his old self we might keep him for a while.

PatsSuck456 said:
Assuming Boston is back to his old self we might keep him for a while.

great info.

i didnt know S. Smith was THAT fast... :eek:

Phinsdude said:

I can vouch for the tech in surgery - I broke an arm in half and shattered the other elbow last saturday in a motorcycle accident and can type this to you today. :astro:

barley.sos said:
I can vouch for the tech in surgery - I broke an arm in half and shattered the other elbow last saturday in a motorcycle accident and can type this to you today. :astro:

are you friends with K. Winslow?:tongue:

Phinsdude said:

He actually said a 4.35, but that's still amazing..

NathanHunt said:
What's 4 hundreths of a second between friends? ;)

I agree...I getting too focus with this board and links for proof..Note to me, don't sweat the small things.. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom