wow telfair makin us look like jail blazers again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow telfair makin us look like jail blazers again

:nono: That isn't good. Stern is going to have fits about that...

chris84chambers said:
they didnt even fine him...............IMO i think he was goin to attempt to shooot juan dixon they dont get along that good

:roflmao: I hope that was a joke. Do you honestly think a millionare B-Ball player is going to try to kill another?

I didn't say they would fine him, I just bet Stern is upset in close quarters about this.

You know your team better then mines so I guess you could be right.

Its not like they are any worse than other nba players, but Portland just seems to have some really dumb ones. Who in their right mind brings a loaded handgun onto a plane? This is even worse than the brilliant Damon who came up with the idea of wrapping his weed in aluminum foil before walking through a metal detector.

Ferretsquig said:
Its not like they are any worse than other nba players, but Portland just seems to have some really dumb ones. Who in their right mind brings a loaded handgun onto a plane? This is even worse than the brilliant Damon who came up with the idea of wrapping his weed in aluminum foil before walking through a metal detector.

he also clamied they didnt have the right to search him......it was at a freakin airport of course they can search u lol. he was my fav player tho

Back
Top Bottom