Wow the Heat are a scary team right now. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow the Heat are a scary team right now.

Dolphin1184

Member of the 'Owned! Awards' Commitee
Reaction score
They are leading by 32 right now and its the 3rd quarter. 88 points already.

Dude, the heat really looks like a contender. I'm glad, we need to bing a championship to Miami. Bostons got WAY too many.

Holy ****. They won by 39...... This is the most perfect team I have ever seen. What can I say??? :evil:

Are the Bucks that bad or are the Heat that good?

What a point spread, sheesh.

Heat led by 23 at the break. Everybody on the active roster scored. D-Wade scored 29 in 25 minutes on 83% shooting.

Muck said:
Heat led by 23 at the break. Everybody on the active roster scored. D-Wade scored 29 in 25 minutes on 83% shooting.

That just defines the term proficiency. With Shaq in the middle, they are the team to beat in the NBA.

The Heat are playing the best ball in the league right now hands down but I still think getting past the Pistons and then the Spurs will be one hell of a task even for Shaq!

The Heat were always going to do well in the regular season, that was a given(when healthy). They will even steamroll a team or 2 in the east playoffs. But where it gets interesting is when the stakes are high and you NEED role players to come up big. Who on the club will come through in the clutch and deliver performances like Robert Horry, Toni Kukoc, Mario Elie, etc?

I still think you are too short on talent(1 through 10) to win anything with this roster. Maybe Shaq and Wade will be enough to win it all, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Everything, so far, is how a lot of people thought it would go(ok, well maybe a little bit better, but not that much).

Bodzilla29 said:
The Heat were always going to do well in the regular season, that was a given(when healthy). They will even steamroll a team or 2 in the east playoffs. But where it gets interesting is when the stakes are high and you NEED role players to come up big. Who on the club will come through in the clutch and deliver performances like Robert Horry, Toni Kukoc, Mario Elie, etc?

I still think you are too short on talent(1 through 10) to win anything with this roster. Maybe Shaq and Wade will be enough to win it all, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Everything, so far, is how a lot of people thought it would go(ok, well maybe a little bit better, but not that much).

Short on talent? You realize that EVERYONE ON THIS TEAM is contributing and playing amazingly? Every single person on the active roster scored yesterday. Who in this team lacks talent? Doleac? D. Jones? E. Jones? Haslem? Zo? Anderson? Dooling?

As the team is RIGHT NOW, we have a really good chance to beat Detroit and San Antonio. But "Chuck" Barkley made a good point, the Heat are going to have to get Zo in to the constant rotation to defintly beat Detroit. The fact is that the "Wallaces" of Detroit are not worried about Doleac or Lattner. But if Zo and Shaq are down low, its a whole new game. Dont get me wrong I love our team as it is now. But the be realistic, we need Zo and possibly Smitty to REALLY contend in the playoffs.

Bodzilla29 said:
But where it gets interesting is when the stakes are high and you NEED role players to come up big. Who on the club will come through in the clutch and deliver performances like Robert Horry, Toni Kukoc, Mario Elie, etc?

It's almost as if you asked the question knowing it would get answered tonight. :) He did it last year against the Pacers in the playoffs. Did it tonight.

Still, I think we've got a lot of players who fit that description. They aren't the older veterans that Horry, Elie, Kukoc, etc were. But they're still coming thru and making plays in the clutch.

Its funny how at the beginning of the year the naysayers were saying Miami doesnt have enough around Shaq & Wade. Now that those role players are producuing it is will they be able to perform in the playoffs.

Scary?

They Are Great...

Wish La Was Good Enuff 2 Lose In The Finals But They Won't Make It..

There is NO presure right now. I'm not saying somebody WONT step up, just having trouble seeing somebody that will come through in the clutch, where EVERYTHING is on the line.

The playoffs are a different beast, do you really think everybody on the active roster will score in game 7 against Detroit?

It is just MY opinion. I will come back and take my lickings if you win the championship, but right now I just can't see it.

Back
Top Bottom