Wow the Heat are a scary team right now. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow the Heat are a scary team right now.

the way the Heat are playing now im not sure Detroit would survive long enough for a game 7 ;)

Well, 1-10 Detroit is very strong. If it's Miami/Detroit(very likely) in round 3, the x-factor will be the Jones Boys.

Detroit vs. Miami is going to be a hell of a series but my money's on Detroit. Doesn't matter to me though because I think San Antonio will beat both teams when it matters!

X-Con said:
Well, 1-10 Detroit is very strong. If it's Miami/Detroit(very likely) in round 3, the x-factor will be the Jones Boys.

I agree, the Jones' will be very important in that kind of a series.

How was Wade last year in the playoffs? I know he was a rookie, but did he step up? I really can't remember. I think he will be clutch for years to come. Looks like a great player.

(still think Bosh will beat him to second best form the class of '03 :cooldude: )

Bodzilla29 said:
I agree, the Jones' will be very important in that kind of a series.

How was Wade last year in the playoffs? I know he was a rookie, but did he step up? I really can't remember. I think he will be clutch for years to come. Looks like a great player.

(still think Bosh will beat him to second best form the class of '03 :cooldude: )

Wade was clutch in last years playoffs. He hit a game-winning layup in game 1 against the hornets. He hit a game-sealing three in game 7 of that series. He also nearly led the heat to victory in game 6 against indy with artest guarding him but he got called for a ticky-tack foul.

Back
Top Bottom