Wow, The Heat are on Fire! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, The Heat are on Fire!

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Heat riding a 3-game winning streak, with a 90-89 victory this afternoon IN Toronto(who came in riding high, 5-1 the past 6 games, 3rd in the East).

Let's talk about Lamar Odom. Personally, I thought he was overpaid. Maybe he was, but he is STEPPING up to each and every challenge. He has proved that he can defend any 4 in the game, save Duncan. The last 3 games(all W's), Odom has put up:

16 points, 17 boards
29 points, 14 boards
17 points, 16 boards

The man has become a monster. He can't play the 4? You've got to be kidding me.

Dwyane Wade is a super star on a rise, getting his 4th or 5th 20-point game of the year, scoring 23 points including a huge shot in the clutch. Wade also had a few blocks with seconds to go in clutch situations, like a block on a Bron jumper, and one today on Vinsanity's.

Once CB4 gets healthy, this core(CB4, LO, DWade) should be one of the best in the league(not the team, the core). If only Miami had a damn center. Though the last 3 games Grant has put up double-doubles(including 19-13 today), I wish we had a better center. Would be nice to get a guy like Eddie Curry, who can develop into something special. Maybe we can ship Jones for Curry and a quality player.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Ultimatefinfan's thread on "all I have to say..." I said the same thing about Odom being overpaid. And I believe thats why Stan has chosen him as the go-to-guy, so the money is put into use somewhat. I would have Wade as the go-to-guy... he has proven so freakin much. You can see it in his game and in his eyes, he's ready to be a big-time player. With the last few years' and the dissappointing additions Pat Riley put into this team, it just catches me offguard to see Riley finally made a good decision by picking Wade.

The team is 8-15, but can you imagine if Caron was healthy? If Odom didn't miss the first 3 games due to the sprained ankle, if Wade didn't miss his 3 games due to the hip injury games? I always kept saying "wait until this team is fully healthy, just watch..."... Caron is still not 100%, but he's getting there, he's still only playing about 30 minutes, but when he's officially back... watch out for us. I'm not saying we'll make the playoffs, but for sure we'll be battling for that 8th spot. And next year? Oh man, fo'get about it. We'll be battling for the 4th playoff spot. :up:

BTW, you just so happen to have my favorite 2 NBA players on your sig, don't know how you managed to do that. :)

The Heat is On!

2131wade-med.jpg

Heat Dancers are buuuuurning!
2131Dancers6-med.jpg

t1_butler_all-1.jpg
Caron's gotta love being down here and not in Connecticut shoveling snow, besides even if he did go up there, he'd melt the snow like no problem! (plays tune of "can you feel the heat down in your soul" and then visually pictures Ike Austin's goofy @$$ dancing around in the old TV spot) :lol:

Originally posted by NinersSBChamps
Go Hawks!!!
Hawks? Funny you mention.. :D

Wade in the 1st quarter:
13 points
3 assists
2 rebounds

Jason Terry who? :tongue:

Dwayne Wade finishes with 32 points, 8 assists, 6 rebounds

...to beat the Hawks 97-79.

YIKES!!

Look at Odom AGAIN!