...WOW the team who had the best draft is.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...WOW the team who had the best draft is..

DBoston80

Undisputed #1
Reaction score
....Arizona!!!!! Man I dont care what happens from here on out, thats one amazing group of players!!! Congrats Arizona Denny is about to get you back into the playoffs!!:eek:

I love the way they're going but c'mon...the Cardinals :shakeno:

Elton Brown is a bit of an underachiever, but getting Antrel Rolle and JJ Arrington will certainly help them.

I'm confident in saying we're easily among the top 5 in the draft this year as far as grading goes.

Phinz4Life said:
I'm confident in saying we're easily among the top 5 in the draft this year as far as grading goes.

Definitely! All of our picks so far were expected to go high in the draft. Nick has done great, so far, IMO.:D

Phinz4Life said:

..I totally agree!! I havent been so hyped over a draft in my days as a Fin-Fan!! Thanks Saban for restoring the hopes and dreams of the dynasty that is theMiami Dolphins.

DBoston80 said:
..I totally agree!! I havent been so hyped over a draft in my days as a Fin-Fan!! Thanks Saban for restoring the hopes and dreams of the dynasty that is theMiami Dolphins.

I'll drink to that!

actually i was thinking that when i examined the draft boards...

i think Arizona has the best draft thus far...

lol, Go Cardinals! I feel for that team and their fans, I'd be happy for them if they did well for a season, they deserve it.

We had a pretty good draft so far as well IMO. Saban is stacking up our defense again. I'm still a bit worried about our OL and QB position. Hopefully Houck(sp?) can work his magic on the guys, and Feeley or Frerotte will step it up. I was looking forward to a QB in the later rounds. It's not looking like that's gonna happen though.

Back
Top Bottom