wow,the vikings giving a 1,2 and 3 for Jared... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow,the vikings giving a 1,2 and 3 for Jared...

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
the offer when up from a 1 and 3 this year...now they offered a 2nd next year as well and is believe they'll take the offer.....why can't we get a 2nd and a 4th for JT then? also intersting is that with him gone KC would probably draft Gholston at 5 so the pats can't get him which is good for us.

Ozzy rules!!

You can't really compare this deal to anything we would get for Jason Taylor....for two reasons, 1) Jason is alot older and therefore less valuable long term
2) Rick Spielman is the GM of the Vikings, so you know that the Chiefs were able to extract an idiot premium from him.

i forgot about ole Spielman, thank goodness he is no longer around, but JT is behind only Strahan as active Sack leaders all time, DPOY one year removed, his value is still relatively HIGH. i think Jax will cough up a 2 and 4 come DRAFT DAY.

btw,the link is rotoworld.com...sorry about that.

Ozzy rules!!

the offer when up from a 1 and 3 this year...now they offered a 2nd next year as well and is believe they'll take the offer.....why can't we get a 2nd and a 4th for JT then? also intersting is that with him gone KC would probably draft Gholston at 5 so the pats can't get him which is good for us.

Ozzy rules!!

Allen is in his prime at only 26 years old and he just led the league in sacks. JT is 33 years old with his best years behind him. Allen's value should be much higher than JT's.

Allen is in his prime at only 26 years old and he just led the league in sacks. JT is 33 years old with his best years behind him. Allen's value should be much higher than JT's.

couldnt have said it better myself..

Allens value is way highrer that JT's but if you can get a 1,2,3 for Allen you are talking at least a 2 and a 4 for taylor. The Giants Superbowl D-line helps too. I honestly don't know what the playoff contenders who need a pass rush are waiting for. If i was the Eagles or Redskins id be ringing Ireland's office pronto.

Allen is also one more marijuana session away from a 1 year suspension. He is out of chances. How could you possibly give up all those draft picks and a HUGE contract to a guy who is so close to being kicked out for at least a year. Well i guess someone already said it - they have Spielman!

Allen is also one more marijuana session away from a 1 year suspension. He is out of chances. How could you possibly give up all those draft picks and a HUGE contract to a guy who is so close to being kicked out for at least a year. Well i guess someone already said it - they have Spielman!

the chances of that happening are so unlikely. we are so cautious b/c we have the one jackass in the whole league that worse has come to worse with - it doesn't ever happen. while we wouldn't do it, that doesn't mean other teams can learn from our mistakes. and you have to remember that ricky wanted out - getting the boot was just him taking the easy way out. allen wants to stay - he'll get his shiit together.

the chances of that happening are so unlikely. we are so cautious b/c we have the one jackass in the whole league that worse has come to worse with - it doesn't ever happen. while we wouldn't do it, that doesn't mean other teams can learn from our mistakes. and you have to remember that ricky wanted out - getting the boot was just him taking the easy way out. allen wants to stay - he'll get his shiit together.
You Hope, Some guys just like there Weed. LOL ask ricky he will tell you how important getting high was to him. I would never give up a 1 2 and 3 for a guy who is 1 mistake away from getting the boot for a year. Plus you have to pay him a boat load of money with a big signing bonus. Thats not looking out for your teams future. I would rather give up less, take JT and take a chance on drafting his replacement. I think JT on a good defense can still give you 2 to 3 very productive years then I think you can get another 2 years of play like strahan giving right now. Maybe this is what Bill is thinking and why is wants to keep him. God I can't wait for the draft, 4 days and counting!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom