Wow, these bills are looking pathetic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, these bills are looking pathetic

I was just thinking the same thing. Brady's leg just got jacked pretty good.

Everybody watch Drew Bledsoe. It is very possible that the Bills will flat out release him.......because according to CBS today, the Bills incur absolutely no cap hit if they choose to do so.

So he may well be a guy that we consider as the "veteran starter" of the present. Maybe not, who knows.

The bills are flat out quiting.....they are mailing it in....Bledsoe is looking down field and watching guys...."jog their routes".....these guys are crap..

Isn't it weird that the Pats beat them by the same score that the Bills put on them the first game of the year?

9-7-03 Bills whip the Pats 31-0. 12-27-03 Pats whip the Bills 31-0

strange.

Bledsoe always been overated...

Originally posted by minus
Bledsoe always been overated...

Thats not true. There were times I would have loved to see him as a Fin. Over rated?, no way.

i would love to have him in miami.

#1 it should be noted that only 1 offensive lineman is starting who started week 1.

#2 his offense is CRAP. he has awful WR, and Line.

#3 look at the fustration on Bledsoe's face... he has taken to many hits, and like muck said these guys have quit while he and Travis henry look to be the only ones going 100%.

Bledsoe lost his weapons. Payton Manning is nothing without MH, MP, EJ, RW, DC...

Bledsoe had a great season last year. 24 TD, 15 INT, 4300 yards passing, 61% comp.

45 passes over 20, and 13 over 40. he had his best season last year and he's awful?

Last edited by a moderator:
signing bledsoe would be commiting franchise suicide....or why sign Bledsoe when we got Brain Greise, at least they make him get rid of the ball before getting sacked....lol.

Bledsoe has a gun. His arm is great. However, I would only want him in Miami if we improve our offensive line a lot. With the offensive line we have now, he would get killed and would play very poorly.

With this type of O-Line and the way the NFL is today you need a mobile QB. Peyton is the only exception and Ive seen him run a few times. Think of the successful teams in this league: NE(Brady does run sometimes),Eagles(McNabb,duh),Titans(McNair),Vikings(Culpepper),Denver(Plummer),ect.

being from new england and seeing this stiff play makes you want to say just keep jay. trust me drew #######!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no matter what people say. the only good thing about bledsomuch is that he is a good family man, but on the field, sssssssseeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooooouuuuuuuuuullllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Back
Top Bottom