Wow, these bills are looking pathetic | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, these bills are looking pathetic

I've been saying for weeks that the Bills just plain SUCK. I was getting annoyed today when the Pats fans I work with were pleased with the victory. I was saying the Bills fell apart in week 3 nevermind now.

Originally posted by Den54

Thats not true. There were times I would have loved to see him as a Fin. Over rated?, no way.
I used to think he was the most overrated player in the entire league when he was a PAt. I was only excited with him coming to buffalo because although he was overrated, I thought he would bring stability into the qb position. NOw, I;m starting to feel like Flutie was the best qb we had since Kelly. This guy could make our OL look good.

Bledsoe still has the physical skills. Unfortunately, he has lost his confidence behind our terrible line. Bledsoe needs a QB coach guru, a sports psychologist, and a vacation. I just hope we let some other team worry about him. If we keep Bledsoe again next year, we'll be in last place again.

Bledsoe's best bet is for the Bills to cut him and to have Parcells pick him up in Dallas. If anyone can work miracles, it's Parcells.

Back
Top Bottom