Wow these guys are sick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow these guys are sick

DaMiAmIDoLpHiNz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
How about them Houston Rockets!!!! They got a real shot at doing some damage in the playoffs this year if they keep it up. They are on FIRE! Tracy Mcgrady doesnt even need to carry the team. Just last game vs Portland, T-Mac had 19 pts, and they still blew them out 108-77. I don't know any other team that shares the ball like Houston. It seems that everyone on that team can shoot!!!

At best the Rockets will make the Coference Finals which is pretty good. I can't see them doing anymore then that!

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
What they are doing is laying it on them in the first half. Amazing performance so far by the C's.

Man I'm stuck at work watchin the box score.. I see we are up by 19, good defense and shootin 45% from the floor. I'm impressed, they are dominating (for now) a good team on the road..

EDIT: Blount's gettin his work in and I'm likein it.

FiN.in.RI said:
Man I'm stuck at work watchin the box score.. I see we are up by 19, good defense and shootin 45% from the floor. I'm impressed, they are dominating (for now) a good team on the road..

EDIT: Blount's gettin his work in and I'm likein it.

They are playing excellent defense, they are making that Rocket offense look alot worse than it is. On the other end, they are running Yao around so much he has no idea where the ball or his man is. What an impressive performance. This team is legit.

FaninPatsyLand1 said:
They are playing excellent defense, they are making that Rocket offense look alot worse than it is. On the other end, they are running Yao around so much he has no idea where the ball or his man is. What an impressive performance. This team is legit.

Doc really got them pumped up then cause their defense was pretty bad the last 2 outings and this is on the road no less. Wasn't Houston also on a tear in the West winning 5 straight or somethin?

EDIT: Blount with 20? Damn, Tommy must be close to having a stroke. :lol:

FiN.in.RI said:
Doc really got them pumped up then cause their defense was pretty bad the last 2 outings and this is on the road no less. Wasn't Houston also on a tear in the West winning 5 straight or somethin?

EDIT: Blount with 20? Damn, Tommy must be close to having a stroke. :lol:

HAHAHA, Tommy. Blount was ridiculous tonight, the guy wasn't missing. Yeah, Houston had the 2nd best record in the NBA since February 1st. But with this loss, now the Celtics do. The Rockets were on a winning streak that included wins against Dallas, @ Phoenix, @ Sacremento, @ Seattle and I believe @ San Antonio. They showed a graphic on FSN, and I believe I am recalling it correctly.

Back
Top Bottom