wow!!! this could really shake things up!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow!!! this could really shake things up!!

zach8111

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I heard that the raiders are interested in carr and are trying to make a deal. if it happens i think they take johnson instead of russel.

Some people have thought that for quite awhile now.

They signed Booty....I have my doubts they would also trade for Carr....but you never know...it is the Raiders.

booty wont be a starter, andcarr would be there starter. and that means calvin johnson

Does that put Moss on the trading block? Porter? What if thier target is Thomas? PFT has this scenario, with the Raiders selecting Johnson, but Quinn sill goes before 9, to MINNY, so unless Ginn lights it up soon, BQ probably wont fall to 9.

Does that put Moss on the trading block? Porter? What if thier target is Thomas? PFT has this scenario, with the Raiders selecting Johnson, but Quinn sill goes before 9, to MINNY, so unless Ginn lights it up soon, BQ probably wont fall to 9.
i think childress has too much invested in jackson with i think a sceond but it could be a first. he has already said that he is sticking with jackson. so not to say they ARE gonna pass on quinn but you CAN say that there is a CHANCE.

If Oakland trades for Carr and takes Calvin Johnson..

Russell goes to the Browns, Okoye goes to the Bucs, and Quinn might just drop to the Dolphins..

If Oakland trades for Carr and takes Calvin Johnson..

Russell goes to the Browns, Okoye goes to the Bucs, and Quinn might just drop to the Dolphins..
you are forgetting about the lions. you know the team at number two and are interested in a qb.

you are forgetting about the lions. you know the team at number two and are interested in a qb.

I think the Lions' interest in a QB is a smokescreen. They just want to trade down and scare the Browns. If CJ goes #1, Detroit would lose their leverage and take te guy they want; Joe Thomas. Cleveland would take Russel. Quinn would slide to the Phins or Minny.

Wow, that would mean Quinn could possibly drop to us...if not him, then maybe Laron Landry or Adrian Peterson. :tongue:

No way Quinn drops to Miami he will be selected by the Vikings if he gets out of the top 5.

No way Quinn drops to Miami he will be selected by the Vikings if he gets out of the top 5.
fine if you are sure that he wont be here at 9, which noone can be sure, then why wouldnt the dolphins trade up to just before the viks. that wouldnt cost them as much as it would for the #2 pick which i thought could have been a possibility. maybe the 1 2b and three wouldnt be bad for a francise QB. i still think that these is a chance that he drops to nine though.

Back
Top Bottom