wow!!! this could really shake things up!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wow!!! this could really shake things up!!

No chance Quinn drops to 9. Now with Atlanta drafting 8 there is also no chance Landry drops to us either. Guess we should never get our hopes up early for any one guy as you never know what will happen.

To say there is no chance of something happening

is ridiculous over a month away from the draft. Quinn and or Landry could easily be available at 9...

Landry is easier...the Falcons could easily take Levi Brown...speculation that they want Landry is JUST speculation...Landry could also go to Wash at #6...you just don't know...

If Johnson goes 1, and Thomas goes 2, Phil Savage LOVES Jamarcus Russell...that's actually documented...not saying he would pick him over Quinn...but you don't know...as for the Vikings...giving up on a 2nd round pick rookie qb in one year would be quite an admission that Childress doesn't know what he is doing.

if Carr goes to Oakland, i absolutely garuntee that Russell or (most likely) Quinn will be available at 9 unless someone trades up for him.. every team ahead of us has numberous holes just like us. the vikings could use landry, or a pass rushing end.. if Gaines Adams is there at 7, the vikings will be at the podium in less than 5 min. I dont think the Lions will use such a high pick on a QB because of what happend. the same teams that want a Qb also need a running back meaning that cle, det, and minn, could all take peterson. the chances of the other two teams taking quinn and russell arent very likely

Wow, that would mean Quinn could possibly drop to us...if not him, then maybe Laron Landry or Adrian Peterson. :tongue:

Roman,

I agree with you; that could happen. The best part is all three are quality players.:dolphins:

i believe the top 2 are qbs...detroit takes all comers for the 2 but slide to 3, grab thomas and an extra pick (then take stanton in round 2)...the bucs sit back and hope gaines or johnson comes to them at 4...the lions might slide down again at 3 but i doubt it because someone might take a stab at thomas....

my mock russell 1- quinn-2 thomas 3- johnson 4 gaines 5

I can guarantee one thing, at #9, there will be a quality player available that can immediately help the Phins.

Back
Top Bottom