Wow this guy is kind of a jerk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow this guy is kind of a jerk

That guy is a LOSER with a capital L!!!!! He's just a little biased in that article as well.

:monkey: Don Cannon

we are underacheiving.........

there is so much talent on this team it hurts.
that don banks is a complete a$$hole and i wish there was someway to contact him!:fire:

agreed

We have unbelievable amounts of talent, and the heart on the team is unsurpassed by any other. The problem this year is injuries folks, pure and simple. Our running game is nill because our running O line is depleted. Fiedler, well, we already know about him. I do think though, if we give Fiedler some more time, he will be great. Marino thinks so, he's all pro Fiedler now, and has been all season.

Again, if we keep saying to Fire Fiedler before every game, we'll have a 0 int day. Happened twice thus far!!

Fire Fiedler!! :goof:

In his childhood........

Don Banks must have missed this line all our mothers told us.

If you don't have anything nice to say,don't say anything at all.

What a DUMBASS!

I gotta tell ya

He may have been a little harsh. But I am not real happy with offensive play the past two weeks. I do belive we have the talent I just hope they can make it come together starting now. If you look at the Patriots schedule The only game they may lose will be us. If we lose another game and then can't beat them The Pats will win the division. Granted the Broncos have the &th rated defense or something but Fielder was missing guys wide open for huge gains. Yea he hasn't turned the ball over in two weeks but he hasn't been making the throws he should either....

yeah. the offense may not.....................

be getting it done, but where does this dude come off with this "overacheiving" crap!:fire:

:fire: :monkey: DON BANKS IS AN A$$HOLE!!!!!

Banks mentioned Fiedler's int's, but failed to mentioned how many times he turned over the ball the last two games.

Banks mentioned a so-called player speaking out of anonymity. That's a bunch of B.S. too, Banks either made that player up or he asked the most bitter player on the team (knowing he would get a negative comment out of him), and that player was probably J.J. "Hammy Whammy" Johnson.

Banks talks about Lamar Smith's anemic yards per carry average, but fails to mention that he is running behind a makeshift line that has Spencer Folau and Heath Irwin anchoring the left side, ugh.

Banks believe the Fins are backing into the playoffs. I don't know how he sees that. The Fins are winning their games, it's not the Fins fault that The Jesticles are losing theirs :D

Bottom line is, the Fins always makes the playoffs, they always get late round draft picks and still persevere every year. The last time the Fins had to rebuild was Jimmy Johnson's first year as head coach and we still made the playoffs.

Does anyone know how to send this article to the Dolphins? This is a article Wanny should make plenty of copies, highlight all the juicy stuff and hang up everywhere all over the Dolphins locker room.

Don Banks must be a Jets fan. Most, if not all, SI reporters live in the northeast.

GO FINS!!!!!!! :monkey: DON BANKS

i think you should send your post to the fins, there are some positve reminders in there and i think thats what the fins need to hear, especially jay.
i can be as negative as anybody about the fins, afterall i was in my 20's in 72 and i've seen perfection and i'd like to see it at least once more, shut some of these naysayers up! :yell:

You people don't like to hear

the truth. You can say what ever you want, but the past few weeks the Fins have been lucky. The Fins will lose to the Colts on Monday for the simple reason you don't have the offense to win a shoot out and that what going to happen next week.

I agree we got lucky this week

I don't agree that last week was luck. I don't think we are a lock to beat the Colts, but I know we can, since we just beat them in their house a month ago. OK so maybee we were lucky Surtain did not get called for holding in that game. But we also will have Madison back. I think our Offense is good enough to score on the Colts D. Now our D has to stop Manning, and the way he has been giving the ball away, you never know....

"Manning, and the way he has been giving the ball away, you never know"

That's the only way you will win.

#1 Jets Fan

i think your predictions suck! why don't you go pound sand up you're a$$ and leave us be! whippy! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom