Wow, This Is Bothering Me... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow, This Is Bothering Me...

its ok,,, man i saw the same stuff...

look dawg, Nick is money, and he knws whats up...

all you can do is hope we got a player in allen....

nick saban knows db talent when he sees it. vic cariucci is not more knowledgable on college dbs than nick saban. disregard it and laugh in 3 years.

ANyone that has Bing rated higher than Allen clearly doesn't know WTF their talking about.

postermaster said:
Check this out, its a S ranking from 1 to 5, Jason Allen is ranked #4, while Ko Simpson (just picked at round 4) is ranked at #2, and Darnell Bing (also, he was just picked up at round 4) is ranked at #3...

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/9333532

What do you think?
Either the so-called experts don't know what they're doing or Saban doesn't know.

im not sure that a fourth rounder could be ranked higher than a first rounder.that person is dumb:lol:

Note that Donte Whitner didnt even make the list, and Pat Watkins (a 5th rounder) did. Cariucci was horrible when he worked for the Redskins.

I think if you look around at almost all of the picks you could find a site that had someone else ranked higher than the guy picked ahead of them. Lendel White was ranked second or third on most draft boards but was what the 5th Rb taken? It's all a guessing game. I'm just banking on our staff making some highly educated guesses.

footballer said:
its ok,,, man i saw the same stuff...

look dawg, Nick is money, and he knws whats up...

all you can do is hope we got a player in allen....

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom