WOW Vontae Davis gets $10M per from the Colts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW Vontae Davis gets $10M per from the Colts

i know he seems kind of immature and not so smart but he is a good corner in the league.

vontae20davis20hard20knocks-1.jpg

Outside of the first draft, Ryan Grigson is doing a horrible job as GM.

@MoeTorboat 1m #VontaesGranny doing a celebration dance at this time. No word yet on if @LifeAlert has been contacted yet.

$10m for a guy that has never made the pro bowl and shows up to camp out of shape. no doubt Vontae is talented, but very immature.

10 million for Davis??? Someone's nuts imo. If they played hardball they could of had him for 6 or less. I don't think he's worth 6 at all.

10 million for Davis??? Someone's nuts imo. If they played hardball they could of had him for 6 or less. I don't think he's worth 6 at all.

hard to play hardball when he had other teams wanting to sign him.

He got $10m a year for his potential. Which I find kind of interesting, but if he does ever reach that potential, he'll be worth it.

I don't think he will, though. The guy's a ****ing moron. And I don't mean that to be insulting. He just is.

This is why I didn't mind trading Vontae, even though I like him in general and think the positives outweigh the negatives. You knew this kind of contract was coming, and I have to question whether he'll stay hungry and keep improving.

I think the Colts will regret giving him the $.

Back
Top Bottom