WOW, We SUCKED!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WOW, We SUCKED!!!!

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Completely outcoached.

Les Miles AIN'T A HAIR ON NICK SABAN'S BUTT.

So, "SpeedRush99," I guess you are happy we lost. How did you cheer for the game? For the team that beat you 21-17 this year? Or for Florida's MOST HATED RIVAL????

...Must have sucked to be you...watching those two teams in the SEC Championship. At least our team made it there.

And we'll probably go the the Peach or Cotton Bowl. I hope the GAYtors have fun in the Autozone Air Filter Bowl, or the Jimmy Dean Sausage Bowl, or the Midol Bowl.

HEY, Congrats to the FSU Siminoles for winning the ACC, and accepting a BSC Bowl bid. Here are the Florida fans, making fun of the 'Noles the whole year, and FSU is the one going to the BCS, and Florida will be at home watching. LOL.

However, LSU was totally outcoached Saturday night. Oh well, that's why our Fins will win the Superbowl and LSU will be just "OK."

Go Fins baby.

DD28

After playing Les "Let R Rip" Miles for 3-4 years at OSU I knew ur chances were slim, he sux

Srry bout the loss DD at least ur year was better than mine, :cry:

FinFan90 said:
After playing Les "Let R Rip" Miles for 3-4 years at OSU I knew ur chances were slim, he sux

Srry bout the loss DD at least ur year was better than mine, :cry:

:lol: I feel ya bro.

Just be elated knowing that our Fins will DOMINATE in the future.

DolphinDevil28 said:
:lol: I feel ya bro.

Just be elated knowing that our Fins will DOMINATE in the future.

Very true man, Fins will be back to their rightful place in teh VERY near future!

Back
Top Bottom