Wow..what a pathetic team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow..what a pathetic team...

pogues

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I've been overseas since the start of the season and am seeing the Dolphins for the first time this year.

They are awful...poor offense...defense is a penalty machine and coaching is horrible.

try watching a bit before flapping the BS. you coud gripe if you had a clue. so hole up with some info and try again.

Agreed...Stay overseas before passing judgment on one game...

We may have set a new team record for penalty yards, but we still kicked the **** out of the Jags. So, F U.

The refs on that game called everything!!!! I mean everything! Our offense has never been the best, and i actualy thought our offense played poorly, but did enough to win, and our defense did the rest and stopped them several times. I DON'T SEE HOW A " PATHETIC " TEAM CAN BE 4 - 1.

Originally posted by pogues
I've been overseas since the start of the season and am seeing the Dolphins for the first time this year.

They are awful...poor offense...defense is a penalty machine and coaching is horrible.

You're an idiot. Go bugger a sheep.

Hmmmmm, let's see here.....the team is 4-1, alone in first, defense is giving up 11.6 points per game, and has given up more than 10 over once.....actually less if you subtract the pick return TD against Buffalo.....team is scoring 21 points per game, held under 20 only once..... and the only loss was by one point.....yup, pathetic team. :rolleyes:

Hey, poque you want to see pathetic, go watch the Bills and Jets play!

Then come back and bad mouth this team.

:goof:

pogues I understand your frustration but how about constructive critisism instead of acting like you're a Pats fan.

Reads like a billy goat fan gibberish imo !! Ah - isn't it sooooo deflating and bitter for the goat fan trash looking up to the Dolphins being in 1st place in the AFC East !!!

And what is even better,, the jest have a 10 to 3 lead against the billy goats going into half time !!

:yes: :clap:

Marino1983

Very mature guys..

Poques is right.. The offense was pathetic today and it was penalties galore all day on Miami.. The defense was the only part saving this team from another embarassing loss.. The offense is just not up to it..

Well all I have to say is, when are you leaving again? :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom