Wow..what a pathetic team... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wow..what a pathetic team...

hey all i know is a W is a W, when we start losing we will be pathetic

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Very mature guys..

Poques is right.. The offense was pathetic today and it was penalties galore all day on Miami.. The defense was the only part saving this team from another embarassing loss.. The offense is just not up to it..

Did you watch the game ? Or did you base this on captioned highlights ?

I watched the entire game and while the offense did play sloppy, a big % of those calls were bogus bud !!

The Dolphins O was called for holding 3 times in a row in one series and when the Jags were on offense,, JT gets habitually tackled and the refs must of been conveniently looking the other way !!:yell:

:goof:

Marino1983

Very mature guys..

Poques is right.. The offense was pathetic today and it was penalties galore all day on Miami.. The defense was the only part saving this team from another embarassing loss.. The offense is just not up to it..

Pogue talked down the defense as well. He's a troll. You're in the process of defending a troll.

Very mature guys..

Hey yeah our offense was bad...but he is saying our team sucks off of one game he saw.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Some pretty bad calls IMO.

D had 5 turnovers, can't be too bad.

what was worse was that brent jones was a crybaby/happy jack for the jags all day and was with the refs all day. isnt it funny when we get these terrible broadcasters that the refs suck at the same time? How many times did jason taylor get held today? never called anything on them that mattered a whole lot. they did give us some good calls too but from what i saw that they threw on us were gimmes. especially two D holding in a row. that was a$$ backwards. all 10 points were helped by refs. notice that they never scored again.

Originally posted by pogues
I've been overseas since the start of the season and am seeing the Dolphins for the first time this year.

They are awful...poor offense...defense is a penalty machine and coaching is horrible.

Wow..what a pathetic post...

Keep watching...this team has the same problems they've always had and are not a championship team.

Still see that this site is populated by fans who are blindly optimistic and haven't a clue. You all are thrilled with that win....wow.

To whoever told me to go to Iraq...been there already....why don't you go over and do something constructive.

If you were overseas fighting then mad props, Yet when the flaggot flag happy refs were out to make a game out of a blow out. However with as many weapons we have we should be getting Chiefs love

Back
Top Bottom