WQAM broadcast? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WQAM broadcast?

PhatFinPhan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This may be the wrong message board, I'm sorry but I figured I'd get a view or two in here by people that listen to the WQAM broadcasts over the net.

I broke my leg and will be home for a few weeks, and I'd like to listen to WQAM over the net (I live in South Carolina). I had an old link to the yahoo broadcast, but WQAM no longer streams through them. I tried their site and it has a button to "listen here" but there is nothing to listen to. I'm just wondering if there is another link to play the streaming broadcast, or if I just hit it at the wrong time...

Thanks for your time...

PFP

Originally posted by PhatFinPhan
This may be the wrong message board, I'm sorry but I figured I'd get a view or two in here by people that listen to the WQAM broadcasts over the net.

I broke my leg and will be home for a few weeks, and I'd like to listen to WQAM over the net (I live in South Carolina). I had an old link to the yahoo broadcast, but WQAM no longer streams through them. I tried their site and it has a button to "listen here" but there is nothing to listen to. I'm just wondering if there is another link to play the streaming broadcast, or if I just hit it at the wrong time...

Thanks for your time...

PFP

I often listen to Wqam on the net because the reception is weak in Palm Beach County. You need to have Windows Media Player and some patience because it does cut off at times. But, you can listen.

The last two days I can't get WQAM stream to work. It opens and says "opening...." at the bottom for a few minutes then says "closed" anyone else having this problem?

That is the problem I'm having. I thought there might be another link to the broadcast out there somewhere... no luck yet...

PFP

Back
Top Bottom