wqam dj right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wqam dj right now

divecon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
go to wqam and listen to this idiot . He saying us dolphin fans shouldnt be upset the way this team is playing and the coaching how terrible it is . This orginzation is not improving this team in fact we take a step backwards every year . we are so ungrateful according to wqam I don't know his name but. He just told a caller if you don't like it go find something else to do instead of going to the games . The dolphin fans are used to at least being competitve but our team is regressing . we don't deserve that .

He is right...........I am a season ticket holder and I Demand a team that has a chance to make the playoffs every year.....(I want my money's worth).

I remember Jimmy's first year and going to the games at the end of the year knowing that they really had no chance at making the playoffs...and the games were not that fun to go to.

So in that respect, I agree with whoever said that.

I agree with him. I am a season ticket holder and refused to go to the last game, knowing it would be a field goal snore fest. I'm pretty much done with this team and won't renew my tickets next year. Same results year after year and I'm not going to tolerate it anymore. Maybe my money will be better spent watching the Marlins than this overhyped bunch...

I could not disagree with you more.....The last game a field goal snore fest? You most not like football.....because the Ravens/Fins game was a hard hitting, back alley, fist fight.....The way the NFL used to be....If you like High Flying, Throw it all over the lot, High Scoring games....May I suggest arena football.

Ravens/Fins game was old school smash mouth.

Wasn't exciting..but it was cause it was close.

Originally posted by Bumrush
I agree with him. I am a season ticket holder and refused to go to the last game, knowing it would be a field goal snore fest.

I suggest you avoid next Thursday's game at Dallas. It will be about the same. Two solid defensive teams with ok at best offenses on 3 days rest. Won't be much scoring on Thanksgiving.

I thought the Baltimore game was good. I love defense. And it came down to the end (excitement).

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
You most not like football.....
If you like High Flying, Throw it all over the lot, High Scoring games....May I suggest arena football.

I certainly "most" like football. I'm entititled to expect my team to score and win at home occasionally. If you think scoring 9 points with overtime being played and 7 points the week before is inspiring football then I suggest you start watching golf to get your thrills.

Originally posted by Bumrush

I certainly "most" like football. I'm entititled to expect my team to score and win at home occasionally. If you think scoring 9 points with overtime being played and 7 points the week before is inspiring football then I suggest you start watching golf to get your thrills.

There is more "scoring" in golf... heck, I scored a 86 (in 9 holes) :lol:

Although it was ugly. It was two defenses punching each other in the mouth. Good football.

In Miami you have to have a good team that will make the playoffs each year because the stadium will be empty (see the Marlins).

The market dictates that.

Originally posted by Emskirch

There is more "scoring" in golf... heck, I scored a 86 (in 9 holes) :lol:

Although it was ugly. It was two defenses punching each other in the mouth. Good football.

I scored a 54 last time I went.....it would have been better but that damn windmill gets me everytime.

I did make it in the clowns nose though.....yippy!!!! Now I get a free round next time I go!:drinkers: :bling: :party: :booty: :bry: :couch2:

Originally posted by Muck

I thought the Baltimore game was good. I love defense. And it came down to the end (excitement).
it shouldn't have been that close though, the miss to chambers, the drop by McM.................................i don't know how many opportunities were passed up? :(

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I could not disagree with you more.....The last game a field goal snore fest? You most not like football.....because the Ravens/Fins game was a hard hitting, back alley, fist fight.....The way the NFL used to be....If you like High Flying, Throw it all over the lot, High Scoring games....May I suggest arena football.

im with you. reguardless of what fans expect, the finfans are the worst in the NFL as a whole. when i watch you on TV, im sickend. whether we are doing great or whatever. 3/4ths of you are sitting on your *** or you are somewhere else in the stadium with an empty seat looking real lame. and i dont care what any of you say. i say look in the mirror! im sick of people complaining everday about whatever it is in life that you want to blame someone else for when your lame yourself!

Originally posted by dolfan06
it shouldn't have been that close though, the miss to chambers, the drop by McM.................................i don't know how many opportunities were passed up? :(

The McMichael play was key. That probably would have led to a TD shortly after if he catches it.

But I noticed a play about 3-4 plays earlier at the 4:30 mark that likely would have scored a TD as well. Ricky ended up getting 10 yards on the run. But there was an ENORMOUS hole to his right side that....if he just cuts right....leads to a potential 50-yard TD. Nothing but open field.

5 men rushed. Ricky had Konrad and McMichael in front of him getting on 2 LBs. Ricky had Chambers on the CB way off to the right sideline. The FS was walked up a bit on the left of the offense and would not have been a factor. There was nobody else around that on that (Ricky's) side of the field. Open pastures. Ed Reed was the only man that would have had a chance to get Ricky. And he would have had to make a mad dash to his left or take a deep angle to catch him.

If Ricky doesn't put his head down and charge into his blockers, he cuts it right for a huge gain. Likely a 50-yard TD. If Ricky cuts it right late, it's a definite TD IMO.

Just another example of plays being there for the offense, but for one reason or another....we don't capitalize.

Back
Top Bottom