wqam dj right now | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wqam dj right now

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
He is right...........I am a season ticket holder and I Demand a team that has a chance to make the playoffs every year.....(I want my money's worth).

I remember Jimmy's first year and going to the games at the end of the year knowing that they really had no chance at making the playoffs...and the games were not that fun to go to.

So in that respect, I agree with whoever said that.

ROFLMAO... your Screen name and this post cancle out one another. A REAL PHINS FAN would go to the games in a 2 - 14 season...... We could lose Every single friggen game and I would be out there with Phins Gear on :) and wear my phins shirts to work after a loss like I do now :)

Cant wait for the losing seasons so get some space to stretch my legs when the bandwagon riders get off.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
I could not disagree with you more.....The last game a field goal snore fest? You most not like football.....because the Ravens/Fins game was a hard hitting, back alley, fist fight.....The way the NFL used to be....If you like High Flying, Throw it all over the lot, High Scoring games....May I suggest arena football.

Could not have said it better myself even if I tried!

GOOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Maybe... if alot of fans don't purchase season tickets next year, I can upgrade my seats...:D

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Bandwagon? I will always be there because my seats are really good and I don't want to give them up...but you would rather that they compete every year....don't you?

**** I happy either way as long as they give it 100% at the end of the day its just a friggen game :D I route for my team and support them win or lose.!

Back
Top Bottom