WR Andre Davis traded to Pats | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Andre Davis traded to Pats

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
IMO this signals the end of David Terrell's stay in NE. I was skeptical of how he would work out there, as everyone should have been being that he is widely considered a collosal bust, but for some reason many people I spoke with thought that he would magically resurrect his career there.

Anyway, with the addition of Davis the Patriots WR corp is more crowded then ever and Terrell is the one that doesen't seem to fit:

Branch and Givens are the starters and are guaranteed to stay.

Brown is Mr. Everything and his versatility is ultra-valuable, so he stays.

Tim Dwight is very good on special teams and has shown some big-play ability in the pre-season, I can't see him going anywhere.

They just traded for Andre Davis, so I'll assume they plan on keeping him.

That makes 5 WR there and if they are going to keep 6, it's down to Bethel Johnson or Terrell, and Bethel returns kicks, so I give him the edge.

I just don't see where the under-productive David Terrell fits in there.

I disagree. I think they will keep Terrell if healthy. Brady and him were looking good together early in camp, then he got hurt, his ankle I think.

I heard this news on Total Access a few days ago and I was curious if they had announced yet what conditional round pick New England had given up for Andre Davis?

My thoughts on Andre Davis....he caught a 99 yard TD reception and ended with 99 yards receiving on the day. Enough said!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
My thoughts on Andre Davis....he caught a 99 yard TD reception and ended with 99 yards receiving on the day. Enough said!

Was that his fault or the QBs? Davis has the skills but being shuffled in & out of the line-up with three other receivers (Johnson, Bryant/Morgan, Northcutt) doesn't help.

The Eagles should have traded for this guy. I can hear everyone calling Belechik a 'genius' when this guy has a breakout year. They'll say that his coaching and the team atmosphere turned his career around. Just like Corey Dillion 'sucked' before he got to NE.

Why are the Pats going after all these mediocre recievers? I mean they have talent, but they have never amounted to anything in the NFL. Davis or Terrell, maybe Belicheck has some super evil genius plans, but some how i dont think he'll be able to do anything with that offense as well as Weiss.

Back
Top Bottom