WR Anthony Armstrong Released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Anthony Armstrong Released

Put a claim in and cross ur fingers now. It is what it is. Not like we CRAZY missed out.

reggie bush can not play every single down all game long. when he comes off the field, splits out wide, tweaks something, or (knock on wood:crazy:) gets hurt..... i like having slaton. i think hes a better option than thomas, thigpen, and miller at this point.

I continue to see Armstrong as a lateral move. This is not an upgrade by any means....I mean we let him go before and he was younger back then.

Why would Armstrong be a waiver wire claim when he's got more than 4 years in the league? Wouldn't he just be a free agent? Free to sign with whoever he wants?

Edit: Never mind he only has 3 seasons accrued.

anthony armstrong tweet

And to the fans, i know y'all are harsh and critical, but it all comes from your passion to be great. Thank you for the memories.

anyone know?

I agree a lot of fans are very harsh and critical. I just hope these fans are not judged with the same judgment they use. It makes me uncomfortable to hear people refer to other people as scrubs and other comments like it.

Scrubs is polite compared to a lot of things you hear. And it gets very personal and hateful. I can't beleive how many people hate Ted Ginn or Chad Henne as people just because they didn't work out to be great players.

If he is worried about harsh and critical fans, miami is not the place for him.

He didn't say he was worried about it. He said the opposite. He said he understood that with the passion the criticism will naturally come.

Very mature well balanced attitude.

I agree Miami has a lot of classless fans. It's probably like that everywhere though.
Are you calling the 1st amendment classless? :lol:

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

He didn't say he was worried about it. He said the opposite. He said he understood that with the passion the criticism will naturally come.

Very mature well balanced attitude.

I didn't know what to make of it. That's what i read into it. Good thing i'm not a beat writer.

Back
Top Bottom