WR Breshad Perriman | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Breshad Perriman

Finsfan1984

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Surprised that I have not seen his name mentioned as a possible early round pick for us. Really good size/speed combination.

He has moved up.....I see him mentioned in the 2nd round in some places.

Teams love his potential.

Hes definitely got some upside IMO for sure. Plenty of playmakers in this draft.

Surprised that I have not seen his name mentioned as a possible early round pick for us. Really good size/speed combination.

he is spoken about a lot here... media was speaking more on him but it has slowed down for some reason a bit.

if interested here were my thoughts on him below from watching his game film:

Breshad Perriman- UCF: he has a very thick body, his hands are decent i believe more to him not having great focus on the catch, he isnt overly explosive especially off the line, acceleration seems to lack, and his route running is quite rounded out, he seems to be an average WR prospect

he has upside but a lot to learn and work on.

I just watched his highlights, which is a microcosm of his total body of work, but I saw pretty good get off and use of hands on his 90 yd TD vs. Akron. I saw ability to catch on run even when ball is behind him and seemed with ease.

If this management and coaches see something in him I would be all over him in round 2. Just depends on character and work ethic other for me. son of former great 2nd WR for Detroit Brett Perriman.

I watched probably every snap he had at UCF.

He roasted corners with his double move. When Bortles was the QB, he looked Perriman's way a lot on those types of moves and it often paid off.

My big question with him is production. He was a part of a stable of receivers at UCF and he was never asked to shoulder the load and he never really had the focus solely on him. He's never been a guy that was asked to go out and catch 8-10 passes in a game. He was always good for a few big plays, but there were other receivers in the group that were targeted more than Perriman was.

I like his potential, but I'm not sure if I see him being a guy in the NFL that will catch 80+ passes in a season. He was often a deep target.

A guy that is really flying under the radar from UCF is Rannell Hall, who was UCF's version of Percy Harvin. Great YAC, big enough to break tackles and was still able to run great routes and make huge plays.

JJ Worton is a guy to look out for too, though I'm not sure if his speed will transition to the NFL. He's made some incredible catches, maybe even the best catch I've ever seen.

Ball looks like it's going to sail 10 yards over his head and he gets it. Incredible

[video=youtube;uV-f-x1PIi4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-f-x1PIi4[/video]

Back
Top Bottom