WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Combine on NFL Network Will keep updated.

That so called "loser" will still make more money than you and I combined:sidelol:

yea but i dont care about that. wans't the point. not like i was hating on the guy. i dont like ppl that talk the talk but dont walk the walk. makes em look stupid.

and meachem reminds me of CC for some reason.

yea but i dont care about that. wans't the point. not like i was hating on the guy. i dont like ppl that talk the talk but dont walk the walk. makes em look stupid.

I don't think Meachem is like CC. Meachem has way more size, and uses it better IMO.

regardless he is far from a loser

does anyone know if D'JUAN WOODS ran yet ? i hope does really well i 've seen him do so much i would think he is a 3 rd or 4th rd pick. can you guys let me know if qb zac taylor and wr d'juan woods and how they did/ thank you.

damn, i was just checkin here to see what higgins ran? a 4.48 you say? i thought he would be in the 4.3s... and he dropped some passes too?

Don't think I saw Higgins, my NFL Network cut out for awhile. The one I saw was a white guy thought it was Ball, not positive though.

Maybe it was then, I just know Higgins had trouble catching. And he certainly isn't white

Back
Top Bottom