WR D.J Hall??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR D.J Hall???

WISfinfan13

Enter at your own risk...
Reaction score
After trading away Chambers and Welker. And it seems likely we will cut Booker. We have lost our 3 best wideouts from two years ago. I think we should definately use one of our 2nd round picks on a wideout.

I dont claim to be a Draft expert by any strech of the imagination. But I remember flipping through the channels and watching an Alabama LSU game I believe. And remember saying to myself wow when watching DJ Hall. Then yesterday I was clicking around on the redskins draft Database and saw a mock that had us taking DJ with our second pick in the second round...What do you draft guru's think of this pick.

PS. Here is a link to the Redskins data base...Fun to look at...

http://hailredskins.com/MockDraft.htm

That's too high for him. Even our third round pick, might be a stretch for him. Earl bennett from Vandy or Devin Thomas from MSU, would be much more credible picks at our #2b or #3.

And this is coming from a guy who really likes DJ Hall.

That's too high for him. Even our third round pick, might be a stretch for him. Earl bennett from Vandy or Devin Thomas from MSU, would be much more credible picks at our #2b or #3.

And this is coming from a guy who really likes DJ Hall.

Alright thanks for the imput. Like I said I just saw a mock that had us taking him in the second. And wanted some more input.

Back
Top Bottom