WR in round one | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR in round one

SabanEra84 said:
i would like T.O to come in, he will be well worth the hassle, i could care less about his character, we took RW back right? bring him in and let him run along with chambers, mcmike and r&r, all it takes is gus or whoever to heave it, and build a lead, then run the train all the way to the W. a WR in the draft, maybe, but not in the first 3 rounds.

the thing with T.O. is i also would love to have him here, but if he couldn´t get along with mcnabb how in the world could he get along with frerotte, he would be crying about his catches after 2 weeks probably and then he probably would demand bigtime $$$

SabanEra84 said:
i would like T.O to come in, he will be well worth the hassle, i could care less about his character, we took RW back right?

Ricky is the model of a perfect player if you compare him to TO. Owens has suggested a QB was gay, forced his coach out, seriously insulted another QB, gotten into a serious shouting match with his OC, and made himself totally unwelcome twice. He is not welcome on this team as far as I'm concerned.

There aren't any top 15 WR prospects this year, other than maybe Santonio Holmes. Maybe that'll change after the combine and what not...

I say WR Martin Nance in the 2nd round out of Miami of Ohio.
He is 6'5" and runs a 4.35 in the 40.

RalphX19X said:
I say WR Martin Nance in the 2nd round out of Miami of Ohio.
He is 6'5" and runs a 4.35 in the 40.

I think I speak for everyone here when I say that we'll believe the claim of a 4.35 speed when we see it. For every 25 guys somebody claims has that speed at this time of the year, one guy actually backs it up.

also most recievers take a few years to mature... even if you draft a good one he will be mediocre untill year 3

eric-in-tx said:
also most recievers take a few years to mature... even if you draft a good one he will be mediocre untill year 3

This bit of CW has been rebutted to a large extent over the past few years based on the production of the likes of Anquan Boldin, Larry Fitzgerald, Michael Clayton, and Andre Johnson.

is there any TRUE speed Wr's in the draft, if not i'm not interested

ckparrothead said:
In defense of this idea, if Santonio Holmes is available at #16 it would be hard to just pass over him without a second glance.

this is the guy i was thinking of. I think he will be a good one. Is his teamate coming out too? #7 I think forget his name. He was pretty damn good in that bowl game I thought as well.

Back
Top Bottom