WR Jeff Fuller video | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Jeff Fuller video

I know its impossible to compare highlight films from college, hartline film is way more impressive, especially considering that A&M throws the ball twice as much as ohio state ever did. Hartline is faster smarter, and already has 3 years experience in the league. Give him a chnce to be more productive, and He WILL BE PRODUCTIVE

I am just not as impressed with Hartline at all. He dropped a higher percentage of catchable balls than Marshall (16.67% to 14.74%) so I'm not sure why anyone wants to rely on him to make the important catches this year. The WR corps is a huge issue going into this season and honestly the WR depth chart is completely up for grabs at this point. I honestly think it's something the FO has as the #1-2 priority in next years draft already, barring injuries.

I am a HUGE fan of this guy. I think all 32 teams made a catastrophic error in passing on this guy. I'm glad he's a Miami Dolphin now. He will be successful in this league, mark it down. I just hope it's with the Miami Dolphins.

It wouldn't shock me in the least bit to see him in our starting lineup week 1.

Back
Top Bottom