WR Jordan Norwood Penn State | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Jordan Norwood Penn State

felipen123

Rookie
Reaction score
did u guys see him and his drills? man he made it look so easy and natural. thats what we need, a NATURAL WR.

great late round/UDFA pick up for whoever gets him. Great receiver, but is not a great athlete (which is what matters most to people at the combine)

Actually, he is quite an athlete. He was a stud in high school basketball and comes from a very athletic family. Out of Penn State's three receivers entering the draft, he was the most consistent throughout his career.

He's a pretty good player. I know his brother, Gabe, who played basketball for George Mason (my alma mater) and went to the Final Four. Gabe himself is very athletic and I wouldn't be surprised if Jordan has more athleticism than you may think.

My concern for him, though, would be his size. He's listed at 5' 11" 171 lbs. Sounds like he'd have trouble staying on route if he gets jammed by a corner. JMO though.

He might not be a number 1 WR or number 2WR, but he is a pretty good posession WR. 6th or 7th maybe even undrafted.

Excellent Hands A La Reggie Wayne

did u guys see him and his drills? man he made it look so easy and natural. thats what we need, a NATURAL WR.

I saw the UnderArmour event and he was awersome catching the ball. His stock will go up or down after the combine. My concerns are his speed/quickness/route running and toughness. If he rates highly in those areas then he could be the WR surprise of the draft and end up having a Reggie Wayne-like career if he ends up in the right system with the right quarterback.

I wouldn't mind taking him and one of the highly rated speed receivers in the 2nd and third round.

I have to check his stats for this year and the bowl game against USC.

This guy is one hell of an athlete. Wouldn't mind us taking a look at him on second day.

This guy is one hell of an athlete. Wouldn't mind us taking a look at him on second day.

the second day is too late. we need to get him the first day, we are allowed to sign UDFA, because that is where he should be, that or with the last 2 7s, not b4 that

Back
Top Bottom