WR Justin Hunter.... didn't realize he tore his acl last year, bummer.. his numbers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Justin Hunter.... didn't realize he tore his acl last year, bummer.. his numbers

PSUFAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
are still amazing but kind of turns me off for taking him with the first pick... The more i think about it i would take either Keenan Allen or Tyler Eiffert from ND. The only way i would take a defensive player first is if they get either Wallace or Bowe in free agency. Not too big on Percy Harvin, injury prone..

Jennings is too small for a number one!!!!!

Jennings is getting up age. I'd rather draft a young WR and throw him in as the #3 or #4 and move him up as he progresses.

Jennings is too small for a number one!!!!!

Didn't know there was a size requirement.

Welker..Steve smith...victor Cruz...colston...Reggie Wayne...all not very big and put up great numbers.

@nawledge, colston is 6'4" 220 i wouldnt list him as a small reciever lol

I may be the biggest fan of Justin Hunter on this site, but he is risky due to that injury. Take that away and he's probably the most talented wr in the entire draft, especially in terms of going up to get the ball where I think he is elite. I do like Keenan Allen, but now he is injured as well so that has to be factored in. Another guy I really like is Hunter's teammate Cordarelle Patterson. He might be the best after the catch in this entire draft class, plus he is 6-4.

I may be the biggest fan of Justin Hunter on this site, but he is risky due to that injury. Take that away and he's probably the most talented wr in the entire draft, especially in terms of going up to get the ball where I think he is elite. I do like Keenan Allen, but now he is injured as well so that has to be factored in. Another guy I really like is Hunter's teammate Cordarelle Patterson. He might be the best after the catch in this entire draft class, plus he is 6-4.

Justin Hunter is a guy thats really intriguing...but I wouldn't draft him where we will be picking. And he is too raw to draft and expect to be a #1 immediately. I actually see him falling into the early 2nd..but probably not down to us. Im with you on Cordarelle Patterson...I get more impressed with him every time I watch him. He is an absolute stud...I actually like him more than I like Hunter

Justin Hunter is a guy thats really intriguing...but I wouldn't draft him where we will be picking. And he is too raw to draft and expect to be a #1 immediately. I actually see him falling into the early 2nd..but probably not down to us. Im with you on Cordarelle Patterson...I get more impressed with him every time I watch him. He is an absolute stud...I actually like him more than I like Hunter
I think you are spot on with Hunter. Early in the season I thought he might be a top 15 guy, but I don't think he is fully recovered from his injury yet. I think he is late 1st/early second at this point. Patterson is one of the more intriguing players in this draft. I think he would be an excellent fit in a WC offense in that he can take that short pass, make players miss, and turn it into a long gain. I think top 15 is too high for him as well, but if Werner, Jones, Jordan and Milliner are all gone before Miami picks that might not be a bad direction to go.

Since the first time I saw him at Tennessee, I knew Patterson was something special. I think the only way we could get this guy is if we got him in the 1st rd. He is an absolute monster and a nightmare for DBs to cover.

Since the first time I saw him at Tennessee, I knew Patterson was something special. I think the only way we could get this guy is if we got him in the 1st rd. He is an absolute monster and a nightmare for DBs to cover.
Do you think he goes top 15?

Back
Top Bottom