WR Options from CFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Options from CFL

MARLINSFAN305

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Since the Fins are talking about bringing Ricky Ray for a workout, i thought i'd do some research on the best receivers over there. Statistically, the best looking WR is Jermaine Copeland who is 6'1" and caught 113 rec for 1942 yards with 14 TD's. The only other piece of info i was trying to find was foot speed and couldnt. The other top receivers are Geroy Simon and Ben Cahoon. If anyone can find info on these 2 guys besides stats like how tall and how fast i would appreciate it. Thanks.

Wasn't Jermaine Copeland a UM product, or am I thinking of someone else?

WR Jermaine Copeland - Copeland, a former University of Tennessee Volunteer, spent time with both the Rams and Titans in 1999. He spent 2001 in the XFL and led the league with 67 receptions before joining Montreal in September of that year. Copeland got another shot in the NFL with Dallas in 2002, but he is now with Montreal for his second stint. He is a well built, physical, and big receiver who does a nice job of coming back to the ball. He is in motion a lot and he appears to run good routes. Copeland is fairly fluid in and out of his cuts and he has decent overall body control but he lacks any burst or suddenness. He leads the league in receiving by well over 100 yards and he will be the receiver Calvillo looks for when he needs a big play.
http://www.footballnetwork.com/custompage.cfm?pageid=315

you thinking of Horace Copeland and those were the Gino Toretta days

Back
Top Bottom