WR Problem? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Problem?

MikeO said:
I would take either over Boston.

Boston doesn't produce enough to put up with all of the other BS around him.

OK. So we disagree on who is the better option.
But do we agree that this is a big problem and none of the players mentioned above are real solutions?
Which is what I am worried about........maybe more so than ANY other postions right now.

pigskinguy said:
OK. So we disagree on who is the better option.
But do we agree that this is a big problem and none of the players mentioned above are real solutions?
Which is what I am worried about........maybe more so than ANY other postions right now.

It's a problem but not a huge problem. Thompson improved last season and is a decent stop-gap guy who could start if need be.

Newson isn't the answer he doesn't have the size to play on this level. But 4th WR is a problem but one that will probably be addressed after June 1st

MikeO said:
It's a problem but not a huge problem. Thompson improved last season and is a decent stop-gap guy who could start if need be.

Newson isn't the answer he doesn't have the size to play on this level. But 4th WR is a problem but one that will probably be addressed after June 1st

how doesnt newsome have the size for this level?

Nappy Roots said:
how doesnt newsome have the size for this level?

I think he's too small. Did I clear that up for you! :wink:

we need a small chrebet type wr that can squeeze between defenders and get open. y not at least see what welker can do in the preseason? he might surprise the coaches.

MikeO said:
I think he's too small. Did I clear that up for you! :wink:

hes a little skinny, but plenty of smaller players have played at a high level in the NFL...so i dont know how you could be worried about him being to small.

Nappy Roots said:
hes a little skinny, but plenty of smaller players have played at a high level in the NFL...so i dont know how you could be worried about him being to small.

he can't get off the L.O.S and his size is a problem for him.

Great NFL Europe player. Doesn't have it to get a roster spot on an NFL team.

See, this is kinda what I was talking about in my orginal post. We're maksing over a potentially huge hole with talk like...." Thompson is a nice stop-gap"...........and........."Welker may surprise"

Welker may not surprise and Thompson is a leaky stop-gap at best.

Back
Top Bottom