WR Update / from ESPN News | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR Update / from ESPN News

Originally posted by SMadison29
I have mixed feelings on Chambers playing too. If he sits out this week he'll have an extra week to rest next week too. We have a two game lead, it's not a must win.

your nuts. if you think this is not a must win, your not thinking too clearly.

Originally posted by Ducken
As I peer into my crystal ball:rolleyes: I see a huge day for Baker. 6 receptions for 98 yds, 1 of these being ad TD reception for 24 yds.:D

IMHO CC should sit but dress incase of emergency. It's a big game but not that big to risk further injury to CC.

IMO,nothing personal, i think your crystal ball is cracked. a guy like Baker who just came back from not playing with us for 6 weeks is in no way going to have that kind of game. Mcnight or Ward maybe but not Baker. Baker will be lucky to be in for 6 plays.

Originally posted by finfan54

your nuts. if you think this is not a must win, your not thinking too clearly.

You need to think more clearly. We are two games up in the division. A loss hurts, especially to a division rival. But this game is not so important that we should risk losing one of our best players for the season.

We could lose this game and still finish with the best record in the AFC. That doesn't sound like a must win to me.

Though personally, I enjoy crushing the Bills whenever possible. The Bills are second on my most disliked list after the Jets. Though, the Broncos are rising fast after the dirty way they played.

Back
Top Bottom