Writer calls Favre a Bold Face Liar and Attention Hog | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Writer calls Favre a Bold Face Liar and Attention Hog

MichaelAngelo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
here is a portion of what this guy Robert Littal says about Favre..Do you agree or disagree? here is the link to read the entire thing that he said about favre.

...blacksportsonline

Stop Lying 1-30-06

Brett Favre needs to quit lying. I saw his
interview on ESPN last night and one thing came
to my mind. He is trying to figure a way out
of Green Bay without looking like the bad guy.
It is not my place to tell Favre when to retire,
but enough already, this has been going on for 3
years now. Of course no one is bold enough to go
on record to criticize "God" Favre, but this
retirement dance he has been doing just cries out
for someone who is dying for worship like attention. The fact that the interview was done right at the start of Super Bowl week tells me that Favre enjoys the spotlight too much to quit, but is dying for a way to get out of the horrible situation in Green Bay. Favre if you are reading this because I know you love my columns so much, man up tell the Packers to trade you to Miami, Dallas, New York or wherever the hell you want to go, but please stop insulting the intelligence of the non-worshipers.

MichaelAngelo said:
here is a portion of what this guy Robert Littal says about Favre..Do you agree or disagree? here is the link to read the entire thing that he said about favre.

...blacksportsonline

Stop Lying 1-30-06

for someone who is dying for worship like attention. The fact that the interview was done right at the start of Super Bowl week tells me that Favre enjoys the spotlight too much to quit, but is dying for a way to get out of the horrible situation in Green Bay. Favre if you are reading this because I know you love my columns so much, man up tell the Packers to trade you to Miami, Dallas, New York or wherever the hell you want to go, but please stop insulting the intelligence of the non-worshipers.

that's funny as hell. ...and he might be right too ! hahahaha

I dont think Id call Farve a liar but I do believe that he and the Packers both want to move on and neither one of them wants to be the one to take the heat for it. Green Bay obviously needs to rebuild, they won't win more than 5 or 6 games this year and Farve I think does want to play another year or 2 but knows going back to Green Bay is going to tarnish his career with 2 more bad years.

I don't think he is a liar, but I do think he wants to leave GB without hurting feelings. For some reason, I see that #4 being our starting QB on opening day....

I just said tha same thing on another post, I believe Farve wants out of Green Bay in the worst way unfortunately for him he just can't come out and say it. Bret would love for the Packers to release him, I really believe that.

Good for him. He is gonna get trashed, but he is right.

Favre has held that organization hostage for the last three years.

His indecisiveness kills their planning period. Should we get a QB? Will Favre be back? What free agents do we need? Who should we draft? They are behind the curve in all these decisions b/c Favre is selfish.

It's always sad to see some one that was great stay past their time. The dude's probably right.

MichaelAngelo said:

...blacksportsonline

Stop Lying 1-30-06

actually, he may be right IMO.
I was thinking about it when Favre started all this talk again. To me all he wants is to be cut, so he can play for some contender team the next 1 or 2 seasons, AND not look like the bad guy.
I wouldn't say it the way the writer said, but, that's exactly what it looks like to me.
Favre seems to love the game, but does not want to play for nothing at the end of his career...cause lets be honest GB sucks

I'm not supporting him, I agree that wouldn't be nice with packers fans and the packers organization, I just agree that this may be whats going through his mind.

Back
Top Bottom