Writeup on Sparano remaining a leader through turmoil | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Writeup on Sparano remaining a leader through turmoil

Nice write up. I know he is doomed. He knows he is doomed. The players know he is doomed. The thing that has impressed me is that that neither he or the team have given up the fight. They just keep playing hard. I can respect that.

It's unfortunate that he's doomed because I still think he's one of the best coaches in the league, and I think the players would agree. Give this guy a good QB and we'd be a perennial powerhouse. But our cynical fan base of idiots would never allow it.

He seems like a good guy. I really like how the team hasn't just packed it in despite going 0-7 to start the season. Also, you can tell the guys in the locker room have a ton of respect for him by the post game videos from the locker room.

idiots QUOTE]

Takes one to know one.

One of the best coaches in th league? H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T. I am flabbergasted, discombobulated, befuddled and every other word that feels as distressed as they sound.

Oye, from the bottom of my heart, from the very fathoms of my soul- take a long walk off a short pier, bro. I mean that so much that it saddens me that I could feel so bitter.

My posts have been dark today and mostly undeserved but yours has literally made me sick.

It's unfortunate that he's doomed because I still think he's one of the best coaches in the league, and I think the players would agree. Give this guy a good QB and we'd be a perennial powerhouse. But our cynical fan base of idiots would never allow it.

You keep saying give him a qb, but it's his and irelands fault for not drafting one, and in addition to that bringing in scrubs to compete with henne. If having a qb is the single thing that is causing him to lose, then screw him, it's his own fault for wasting 1st round picks on ****ing lineman every draft and then wasting 2nd round picks on the likes of pat white.

nice write up, dont mind the haters. hopefully we'll be laughing at them in january, when we bring in an up and comer and dont clean house.

Back
Top Bottom