Writing on the wall for Mare?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Writing on the wall for Mare??

Im not as high on Olindo anymore either... but honestly, who out there is better that we could pick up vetern-wise? And do you all really trust a rookie K coming in?? There is no one out there that I am hearing about thats the caliber of say Nugget (sp?) or Janikowski when they did. I'm just not completely sold that getting rid of him is the best thing to do... I guess we will see...

Im not as high on Olindo anymore either... but honestly, who out there is better that we could pick up vetern-wise? And do you all really trust a rookie K coming in?? There is no one out there that I am hearing about thats the caliber of say Nugget (sp?) or Janikowski when they did. I'm just not completely sold that getting rid of him is the best thing to do... I guess we will see...
there are a few good FA kickers this year.

Josh Brown, Seahawlks
Ryan Lindell, Bills
Scobee, Jacksonville

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/nfl/freeagentsK.html

i expect the bills to resign Lindell since he really kicked well for us this year. but both Brown and Scobee would be upgrades over mare.

Anyone wearing a kickers jersey should be beat down on site! What's next, you gonna break out the punter jersey? :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom