WR's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WR's

Which WR would you take to fit our offense?

• Michael Clayton

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • Roshawn Woods

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Michael Jenkins

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Lee Evans

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Which would you rather have? Based on what kind of WR we need in this offense.

I decided to not put Reggie or those guys in there because obviously everyone would pick them and unless we trade to get a top10 pick I definately dont see those guys being an option for us. Also everyone would most likely vote for them because theyre clearly the best WRs in the draft, these are arguable

1.Mike Clayton(if there at 20, take him over any QB)
2.Mike Jenkins
3.Rashaun Woods
4.Lee Evans

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Youd take Jenkins over Woods?

Possibly. Many people have Woods ranked mid-2nd round right now. Even though I don't care about his speed so much, he should run poorly at the combine and that should drop him.

Jenkins looked great all last week. He's the 5th ranked receiver on most boards.

Originally posted by nick19991
Woods will be a great WR

We all heard the same tune about Yatil Green and 100 other receivers.

Woods is a big WR who will be a very good possession WR in this league. He doesn't have good speed so he will definitely drop at the combine.

I think of all of the options, Michael Clayton would be the best addition to this team. We have a lot of holes, and we do need a QB for the future, but I definitely would not be disapointed if we drafted Clayton with the 20th pick in the draft.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
1.Mike Clayton(if there at 20, take him over any QB)
2.Mike Jenkins
3.Rashaun Woods
4.Lee Evans

Minnesota might make the move for Adewale Ogunleye, so we would have the 19th and 20th pick on the first round. So we could go with Clayton and #19 and Rivers at #20. Sound good to you?? Sounds good to me!!

1. Michael Clayton: I like the fact that he has an all around game.
2. Lee Evans: Good number 2 who has a little more speed than Woods.
3. Rashaun Woods: I wish he had deep speed but, he would be a good number 2, IMO.
4. Michael Jenkins: His size and the week he had at the Senior bowl are obviously big pluses.

I'll probably change it again in like 3 days.

Some sites are projecting the Houston Texans signing or trying to sign Ogunleye. If so we could possibly end up with the Texans 1st pick (#10) and their third round pick.
If by some chance this occurred what would be the possibilities there?

They are stupid. O-Gun is too small for a 3-4 and don't tell me they will switch. They have a very good MLB pair in Sharper and Foreman. Far more likely are Minnesota, Seattle, and such.

Originally posted by OneHondo
Some sites are projecting the Houston Texans signing or trying to sign Ogunleye. If so we could possibly end up with the Texans 1st pick (#10) and their third round pick.
If by some chance this occurred what would be the possibilities there?

Tell you the truth, say Sean Taylor was there(doubtful).. that's who I'd take. With Fitz surely gone, and Roy-Will possibly gone, and being to early for Losman/Rivers.. I'd trade down or go with Reggie Williams.

Clayton but there's no way of knowing who'll tuen out to be better.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom