WTB - 2 tickets lower level Patriots vs. Dolphins...help a die-hard Fin fan from NC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTB - 2 tickets lower level Patriots vs. Dolphins...help a die-hard Fin fan from NC

buzzardmountain

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Looking for 2 tickets....preferably lower level for my wife and I.

We haven't been to a home game since 2003.:boohoo:

I desperately need to plan a vacation for just the two of us to South Florida this year. Time to leave the kids with the grand parents.

I'm really stoked that Parcells is gonna right this ship.

Help for a die-hard Fin fan in NC.......:)

I desperately need to plan a vacation for just the two of us to South Florida this year. Time to leave the kids with the grand parents.

Call me I have them. Thanks William 704-400-3903

There's plenty of offers. Patriots tickets are really hard to get, check stubhub, so I wouldn't be too picky. The cheapest ticket on stubhub is $79

FINFANATTIC@YAHOO.COM
Looking for a cheap ticket for this game is a waste of time, as this is the game for season ticket holders. I can put you on the 32 yardline lower level on the aisle DOLPHIN side out of the sun. Contact if serious.

FINFANATTIC@YAHOO.COM
Looking for a cheap ticket for this game is a waste of time, as this is the game for season ticket holders. I can put you on the 32 yardline lower level on the aisle DOLPHIN side out of the sun. Contact if serious.
I have lower level Sec 156 Row 7 Seats 11-12 I have sold a few of you guys tix already. These are great seats two rows above players tunnel!!
Call William 704-400-3903

Call me as I'm also from NC 704-400-3903 I have lower level seats and would be glad to sell them to you.

Back
Top Bottom