WTF was up with brett favre | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF was up with brett favre

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Guy had an awful game today... 2 interceptions at crucial times, not to mention more horrible throws down the field that SHOULD have been picked off.

I thought when they won the coin toss brett was going to at least get them a few first downs... but instead he throws a pick!?!? wtf?!?!

you should merge this on the NFL is fixed thread, because that is what you seen, how in the world could he lose at home in a big game when it was cold, he tried the entire second half to give the ball away and the giants would not take it,

Guy had an awful game today... 2 interceptions at crucial times, not to mention more horrible throws down the field that SHOULD have been picked off.

I thought when they won the coin toss brett was going to at least get them a few first downs... but instead he throws a pick!?!? wtf?!?!

I'm not surprise by this, he does it all the time, he did it against the Eagles a couple of years back.

That's the mentality of a gunslinger. You win some, you lose some.

Favre has been making those risky throws his whole career....came back to bite him in the A-- today. He will be thinking about that throw for a long time...especially if this is his last year.

To be honest, the Pack entirely deserved to lose that game, they played horribly in every facet of the game, from coaching, to offense to defense.
Completely abandoned the run, had Brett throwing 15 yarders all day instead of shorter passes, throwing deep on 1-2 downs and a dump on 3rd? Favre innaccurate all night, and the D giving up just as many crucial plays as they made, and then a few more on the GMen side. Horrible game for them.
Bah, as someone who lived in GB for a few years, and still a Pack fan (after Miami) I was really hoping to see Brett go out in a blaze of glory against NE, now I have to watch Bellicheat and the pats torture Eli all day. No way in hell the SB is even remotely as close as that regular season game.

The Pack only had 88 yards in the 2nd half

I've always never liked Brett or the Packers for that manner. I hope he retires mainly becuase I get tierd of every off-season on sportcenter everday they talk about will Brett play another year. I get so fed up with it. I bet if he retires then it will all be about, Can Aaron Rodgers get the job done?

When people keep talking about how he was greater than Marino, don't forget to remind them that Favre also has the interception record. While football is a team game, Favre's teams did help him win the championship, while Marino never enjoyed the quality level of surrounding support that Favre benefitted and still benefits from. Favre has thrown away big opportunities time and again, just like the Championship game. Marino was consistently let down from getting to such high profile games by a lousy defense and a D Coordinator who was functionally retarted: T.O. (He whose name shall not be mentioned.)

The Pats were sloppy too but since they're the luckiest team in history they didn't have to pay. Naturally L.T. was hurt and couldn't help SD exploit Brady's bad day. It makes me sick.

And Favre shouldn't surprise anyone. If he plays again he'll break the 300 career INT mark.

Favre has been making those risky throws his whole career....came back to bite him in the A-- today. He will be thinking about that throw for a long time...especially if this is his last year.

Yup. He's always forcing throws trying to make something happen. Thats why he owns the record for most int's. I think the Packers should turn to the younger and cheaper Aaron Rodgers. The poor guy has rode the bench the last few seasons waiting patiently and they should reward him.

Back
Top Bottom