WTF? Who changed my avatar? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WTF? Who changed my avatar?

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I just signed on today and someone has replace my avatar with a picture of thor....?????? Any particular reason? It would have been nice if someone had simply sent me a pm and asked me to change it. Any ideas who or why this was done?

I changed it. Didn't fly under TOS. I don't feel like we should have to wait or ask to remove a crude sig/avatar.

I get your point. BUT, it would be nice to ask anyways mod or not. It was just a funny avatar between two imaginary creatures. Can I ask how you determined it's replacement?

BALLS DEEP said:
I get your point. BUT, it would be nice to ask anyways mod or not. It was just a funny avatar between two imaginary creatures. Can I ask how you determined it's replacement?

Probably just random.
You're free to change it to whatever you like, as long as it's TOS friendly. :wink:

BALLS DEEP said:

Pretty much randomly (although I do think Thor's pose is pretty funny). :lol:

seriously that is the best "Hammer of Thor" that the artist could give the guy? You can pick that same hammer up at home depot for $9

Back
Top Bottom