wtf why are the bills targeting everybody | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

wtf why are the bills targeting everybody

MiaDolfan2399

Starter
Reaction score
the bills are targeting bryant johnson ben troupe and are in trade talks with marcus stroud WHATS GOING ON i wanted to atleast talk to bryant Johnson and I like seeing the phins with all the news haha :lol:

Our division is going crazy..the Pats are losing key guys and the Bills, Jets and Dolphins are al going to have a great FA and draft class.

Our division is going crazy..the Pats are losing key guys and the Bills, Jets and Dolphins are al going to have a great FA and draft class.
yea every one in our Division is getting Better and the Pats are losing there big players getting worse

don't think we have the right to complain about other teams targeting everyone haha ;)

they are doing so because, like us, they are not a good team and are trying to improve.

that's the thing about free agency, it doesn't happen in a vaccuum, the other 31 teams have a say in where players end up too.

Awesome avy Charleston. Yea I dont think we should be able to complain because we basically took the FA market yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom