Wtf! Wtf! Wtf! Wtf!

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
4,165
Reaction score
28
Location
Anchorage, AK
I was fuming after that kickoff, and now all these damn penalties!!!!! I know it's only preseason, but what the hell!!!
 

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
4,165
Reaction score
28
Location
Anchorage, AK
Good thing Ronde Barber didn't come up with that INT, I would have heard it all day long tomorrow!!
 

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
3,770
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Arizona
your right...it is only pre season.

We looked better on the second drive.

Wannstedt said he was going to keep it Vanilla, and they are. The O line looks ok so far, and we are doing fine.
 

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Joined
May 26, 2002
Messages
17,876
Reaction score
2
Location
In a land far, far away
Originally posted by chambers84
Good thing Ronde Barber didn't come up with that INT, I would have heard it all day long tomorrow!!
That was a poor decision to throw.... it really should have been an Int... Seemed to me like Jay was worried about takin a hit with the blitz comin in... he saw it coming, and just let it fly....
 

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
4,165
Reaction score
28
Location
Anchorage, AK
It wasn't a poor decision, just an underthrown ball. Jay is growing trust with his receivers, and Chambers is a playmaker, regardless, Jay underthrew the ball. As far as the rest of the game, losing the ball on a first and goal at the 2 yard line is a wasted effort. Also Robert Baker just made the team.
 

WharfRat

Taylor Club
Joined
May 26, 2002
Messages
17,876
Reaction score
2
Location
In a land far, far away
Originally posted by chambers84
It wasn't a poor decision, just an underthrown ball. Jay is growing trust with his receivers, and Chambers is a playmaker, regardless, Jay underthrew the ball. As far as the rest of the game, losing the ball on a first and goal at the 2 yard line is a wasted effort. Also Robert Baker just made the team.
Chambers was wrapped up... there was nowhere to throw...

But I do agree with the Baker comment... he looked pretty damn good out there....
 

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
6,838
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem
It was hard to see the coverage, but Olindo has got to get some more hang time on his kickoffs.
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Originally posted by Miamian
It was hard to see the coverage, but Olindo has got to get some more hang time on his kickoffs.
the line drive KO was what setup that poor coverage
 
Top Bottom