WVA News States RR Is The New Tide Coach | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVA News States RR Is The New Tide Coach

Bumpus said:
That's fine, but when you enter a thread about WVU losing their coach and start ripping on the 'Eers ... then sir, you are acting as a TROLL!!!

This is my first post...

Who do you think will replace Rodriguez in Morgan-hole Flounder?

Just a little jest coming from a Marshall fan...

Jest means to kid around. So that means it's a little joke. Flounder then initiated a little light-heart banter about Marshall not being able to compete, while WVU competes for National Championships. I then repeated with a little light-heart banter of my own about WVU choking aginst USF and Lousville.

Please, Bumpus, quit acting like a pr!ck. I can rip on the "Eers" much worse than stating the obvious of two losses that lost them a BCS bowl. I'm done. I'm sure you will post something after this to try an initiate more replies to try and escalate it from anything other than the light-hearted banter that Flounder and I were engaged in.

Rodriguez Spurns Alabama; Coaching Search Starts Anew

RR to stay at WVA

<a href="http://sports.excite.com/news/12092006/v4944.html">RR SHUNS BAMA</a>

rdhstlr23 said:
This is my first post...

Jest means to kid around. So that means it's a little joke. Flounder then initiated a little light-heart banter about Marshall not being able to compete, while WVU competes for National Championships. I then repeated with a little light-heart banter of my own about WVU choking aginst USF and Lousville.

Please, Bumpus, quit acting like a pr!ck. I can rip on the "Eers" much worse than stating the obvious of two losses that lost them a BCS bowl. I'm done. I'm sure you will post something after this to try an initiate more replies to try and escalate it from anything other than the light-hearted banter that Flounder and I were engaged in.
:lol:
Sorry bro, I was having a rough day.

I wonder when the "Saban is getting interviewed by WVU" threads begin...

Those hedalines will be followed by the headlines : Mass Miami Media Murderer strikes again! for at least a few weeks before he hightails it to Mexico.

FLOUNDER said:
I would appriciate it if you didnt call my state a Hick town...

OK?
but it is...i'm from there and you cant really argue that its not a hick town well actually a hick state

tucker said:
but it is...i'm from there and you cant really argue that its not a hick town well actually a hick state

So true

tucker said:
What part of the state are you from?
:shakeno:
OK ... much of the state is, not all. We in the northern panhandle are not hicks (:lol: at least most of us are not - Marshall County is)

Some of us actually own shoes, have indoor plumbing, and do not have "relations" with our family members.

Bumpus said:
What part of the state are you from?
:shakeno:
OK ... much of the state is, not all. We in the northern panhandle are not hicks (:lol: at least most of us are not - Marshall County is)

Some of us actually own shoes, have indoor plumbing, and do not have "relations" with our family members.
lol

I've only met a few people from WV, but they wore the "hillbilly" label with pride :lol:

I know i dont. and here in southern west virginia. Some of the nicest people you would ever meet. There not many redneck hicks or whatever you would like to call them. Many Respectable people were born and raised here in bluefield.

FLOUNDER said:
I know i dont. and here in southern west virginia. Some of the nicest people you would ever meet. There not many redneck hicks or whatever you would like to call them. Many Respectable people were born and raised here in bluefield.
I don't think anyone called those from WV bad people or not respectable.

finswin56 said:
lol

I've only met a few people from WV, but they wore the "hillbilly" label with pride :lol:
Actually, I draw a distinction between "hillbilly" and "hick" or "redneck"

Had the original comment referred to West Virginia as a "hillbilly town (state)" then I would have had no problem with it.

Bumpus said:
Actually, I draw a distinction between "hillbilly" and "hick" or "redneck"

Had the original comment referred to West Virginia as a "hillbilly town (state)" then I would have had no problem with it.
:chuckle: fair enough

Back
Top Bottom