WVDolphan's Load Up! Week 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WVDolphan's Load Up! Week 1

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Each week WVDolphan will be offering a gaming post in his Load UP segment.

To start the week off early I will be posting a couple locks (sorry people are aggravating the **** out of me right now and I cant think. I will post more info later in the thread but for now just take) the Titans +7 is a ****ing lock and in college take USC -7 as the lock of the ****ing decade. I will keep a running total of all this **** and will post the rest of this weeks picks later on in the thread.

And remember folks, if youre not gambling, youre not really a football fan.

How much should I bet just the mortgage payment or should I throw down my electric bill money too? Now your sure these are locks right?

I think I like Ohio State and the points...

Then youre gonna get hit over the head.

Nice hit for those of you who had the Titans. I hope the first respondant had his morgage payment and electric bill on it. Nice hit if he did. Now just freeroll that on USC and you will be doin alright.

Anyways, I will post the rest of the "Load Up" segment either tomorrow night or Saturday morning.

I was hoping to do this in conjunction with a weekly post I was asked to do by the staff for the front page. I was trying to negotiate it as part of the deal since gaming corner wasnt going to be on.

Look for a phins season preview post from me anyways in the main forum as well as a NFL season preview post in this forum. I will also try and post a weekly recap and preview post on a weekly basis in the main forum for the phins. "Load up" will also be posted weekly in this forum. Thanks.

How sure is sure???

Its a lock bro. Lock of the week of all the NFL spreads. You can figure on me hitting about 80% on the lock of the week in college and around 65 or 70% of my lock of the weeks in NFL.

Again, I will keep a running total of all the predictions for both college and pro as well as a running total on specifically "lock of the week" predictions. Dont forget to Load UP!

Here are the rest of the college picks for the week.

Alabama -34
UAB -12
Miss St. +14
Va Tech -19.5
USC - 7*

* Denotes "Lock of the week" selection

Good luck all

Well, my college picks totally blew and I got hit over the head. Lets see if I can do any better in the league.

Phins +4
Dallas -5
Ravens -12.5
9ers +6.5
Cheatriots -10.5
Titans +6 *

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom