X-Pacolypse's Final Mock Draft: v3.0 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X-Pacolypse's Final Mock Draft: v3.0

Barring any trades for more picks, this will be the final one. I wanted to do it tommorrow, but I figured... Why wait? So, here it is. As always, comments are welcome.

1. CB Darius Butler, University of Connecticut
2a. OLB Clint Sintim, University of Virginia
2b. OG Andy Levitre, Oregon State University
3. NT Dorell Scott, Clemson University
4. TE James Casey, Rice University
5. ILB Frantz Joseph, Florida Atlantic University
6. WR Demetrius Byrd, Louisiana State University
7. CB Christopher Owens, San Jose State University
7. FB Brock Bolen, University of Louisville

Solid and very much the BP blueprint... Doubling up on LB's and CB's and taking a WR late I think is exactly BP type thinking... Very few have mentioned that last year BP took MULTIPLE picks in places of need, OL and DL... he covers his bases... Casey in the 4th is exactly the kind of luxury pick at a position and round that he would swing at... Like that pick.

Solid job on this one and I would be very happy with this draft.

Barring any trades for more picks, this will be the final one. I wanted to do it tommorrow, but I figured... Why wait? So, here it is. As always, comments are welcome.

1. CB Darius Butler, University of Connecticut
2a. OLB Clint Sintim, University of Virginia
2b. OG Andy Levitre, Oregon State University
3. NT Dorell Scott, Clemson University
4. TE James Casey, Rice University
5. ILB Frantz Joseph, Florida Atlantic University
6. WR Demetrius Byrd, Louisiana State University
7. CB Christopher Owens, San Jose State University
7. FB Brock Bolen, University of Louisville

I could be wrong but I think we'll draft an OT begore we draft a guard...also,I think we'll draft a tail back and not a FB.......I do like Butler and Sintim plus Scott tho I'd prefer Brace.

Ozzy rules!!

Solid and very much the BP blueprint... Doubling up on LB's and CB's and taking a WR late I think is exactly BP type thinking... Very few have mentioned that last year BP took MULTIPLE picks in places of need, OL and DL... he covers his bases... Casey in the 4th is exactly the kind of luxury pick at a position and round that he would swing at... Like that pick.

Thanks. I tried to put myself inside the heads of the Trifecta and tried to think what they would do in each of these spots. I know a lot of folks want a WR early, but that hasn't been Bill or Jeff's M.O. as long as they've been in the league. Could they buck the trend? It's possible, but knowing their history on hitting with late round WR's and UDFA WR's (Troy Brown, Wayne Chrebet, Miles Austin, Patrick Crayton, Sam Hurd, Davone Bess, etc.) I think they take their chances in the later rounds.

Demetrius Byrd, a former wide receiver for Louisiana State University, is reportedly in an Intensive Care Unit at Jackson Memorial Center in Miami, Florida following a car accident

I took that into consideration when the accident happened. However, since he is expected to make a full recovery, I would be okay with drafting him. If the Trifecta is skiddish about him, they could always take a guy like Dudley Guice.

I took that into consideration when the accident happened. However, since he is expected to make a full recovery, I would be okay with drafting him. If the Trifecta is skiddish about him, they could always take a guy like Dudley Guice.

The three guys I want in the later rounds besides D. Byrd would be Dudley Guice, Dominique Edison or D.J. Boldin.

Last year was last year...seems many are forgetting that the Dolphins signed mostly free agents that were defensive players.

if we don't take a WR in the first 3 rounds give us Dillard, not a injured Byrd.

I love the draft, I think its the most realistic draft ive seen yet. I love the demetrius byrd pick. Im not sure we need a TE, with fasano, martin and haynos coming on.

I could be wrong but I think we'll draft an OT begore we draft a guard

It all depends on BPA, if the Guard available his head and shoulders above the tackle then why take the lesser of the two.

I love the draft, I think its the most realistic draft ive seen yet. I love the demetrius byrd pick. Im not sure we need a TE, with fasano, martin and haynos coming on.

Fasano and Martin are both FA's next year and a responsible FO will not put the team in a spot to overpay players.

Back
Top Bottom