X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft v1.0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

X-Pacolypse's Mock Draft v1.0

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
Comments and critiques are welcome. The first five picks were pretty easy for me, it was the last few rounds I had to think about.

1. DE/OLB Derrick Morgan - Georgia Tech
2. WR Demaryius Thomas - Georgia Tech
3. S Reshad Jones - University of Georgia
4. NT Jeff Owens - University of Georgia
6a. WR Antonio Brown - Central Michigan University
6b. NT Ekom Udofia - Stanford
6c. CB Trevard Lindley - University of Kentucky
7a. DE/OLB O'Brien Schofield - University of Wisconsin
7b. RB Stafon Johnson - University of Southern California
7c. OG Matt McCracken - University of Richmond

I could deal with that. If I had it my way, id change the first rounder with B Graham or E Griffen. Other change id think about is best available TE with our first 6th if there is one left that can stretch the field.
I really like the 2nd 3rd and 4th picks tho.

I know it's a state of Georgia heavy draft at the top, but I figured these guys could best fill our immediate needs right away versus gambling on later round guys.

I like Schofield in the 7th.

Morgan is a great player but concerns me as an OLB, and D. Thomas would be a good value in the 2nd. I also like Owens in the 4th.

But, I hate R. Jones in the 3rd.

I really like Jones. What do you dislike about him?

Comments and critiques are welcome. The first five picks were pretty easy for me, it was the last few rounds I had to think about.

like someone else said, I'd rather have Graham at 12.....Thomas at 43 I'd be jumping up and down but I doubt he'll be there...we do need a safety so I'm ok there.....waiting till the 4th round to take a NT is fine with me, Parcells gets his NT's late.....why take another WR tho? We're set at WR from 2 to 5 so after Thomas a WR is a waste of a pick.

Ozzy rules!!

Wow, if our draft wound up this way we'd be insanely upgraded. Seems like a best case scenario IMO.

I also like the way you doubled up some of the positions. Very Parcells-esque. ;)

really love the D. Thomas,Owens picks,aswell as Morgan

If you draft 2 WR's whats your plan with the others currently on the roster?

Not sarcasm, just curiosity.

like someone else said, I'd rather have Graham at 12.....Thomas at 43 I'd be jumping up and down but I doubt he'll be there...we do need a safety so I'm ok there.....waiting till the 4th round to take a NT is fine with me, Parcells gets his NT's late.....why take another WR tho? We're set at WR from 2 to 5 so after Thomas a WR is a waste of a pick.

Ozzy rules!!

Antonio Brown would replace Ginn.

I think OLB is our first pick, I just think it will be Sergio Kindle from Texas at the 12 spot. I can agree with Thomas in the second round. In the third round I really like Dennis Pita, TE BYU. He is a guy who can come in immediately and be our pass catching TE. Those would be my first three round pics. See my sig for the details.

I think OLB is our first pick, I just think it will be Sergio Kindle from Texas at the 12 spot. I can agree with Thomas in the second round. In the third round I really like Dennis Pita, TE BYU. He is a guy who can come in immediately and be our pass catching TE. Those would be my first three round pics. See my sig for the details.

If Kindle was better against the run, I would consider him.

Back
Top Bottom